+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Bank phb stealing customers' money through atm

Lightbulb Bank phb stealing customers' money through atm

Bank phb is a bank that steals from her customers' account through atm. If you want your money secured, avoid her. Any time her atm is used, and the system gives you an error language without dispensing the cash, forget it; you have lost that amount you requested for. The money will be deducted from your account without bouncing back.
    Any time you complain to them; they will give you a form to fill, afterward they will tell you that you were paid from the machine. When you insist; they will ask you to write a letter to their md, asking you they will treat it by investigating the transaction. That so-called investigation puts you on an indefinate hold. When you can't continue waiting, and you complain again; they will tell you that from their investigation, the system proved that you got the value of your cash. And that ends the case, without any proof to show your photograph taken by the machine when you were taking the money.
    Fellows, i tell you: This was my personal experience with this bank, and i cheaply lost my n20,000 to them. I closed my account with them and started banking with a trusted and efficient bank in other not to lose more of my sweat to them.
    Please beware! Don't be their victims.

Re: Bank phb stealing customers' money through atm

This is a grave allegation! ATM malfunction or fraud is not limited to Bank PHB alone. Lets try to be more objective!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply