+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Topic: LIST AND ADDRESSES OF OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA +oil & gas coy in port H

Re: LIST AND ADDRESSES OF OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA +oil & gas coy in port H

pls i need dis list....pls send to [email protected]

Re: LIST AND ADDRESSES OF OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA +oil & gas coy in port H

please i like to have this too. kindly mail me a copy : [email protected]

Pls, I also need a copy of it [email protected] Thanks

pls i will like to have a link where i can download past question on AP TEST,[email protected]

pls any geune job website for canada and qatar,kindly forward to my mail;[email protected]

Pls i nid d list,kindly 4ward 2 [email protected]

Kindly send the list to me: [email protected]

Kindly send the list to me: [email protected]

pls i nid the web address of any oil company on job alert. Thanks. [email protected]

Pls I need list oooo
    My email is [email protected]

please i need it too. send to [email protected]

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH. POWERED BY THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor William Oladipo of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD No 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM. Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentnetworks.webs.com
    Email Address:.................standardlifeinvestment@gm ail.com
    Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

hello fellow members of this great site Today, just as always, i bring to you a much better way to access the internet free of charge.

How does it work?

REQUIREMENTS :
    1. An airtel sim card with gprs capability
    2. An Airtel or universal Modem

Benefits

With the solution I am giving, you can consume over 500GB of data for a minimum of 5months on your Airtel sim card.It is very fast and download what ever you want with it.

This does not mean that after 5 months it will stop working, it is not like that. the fact is that before i bought the Sim from my South African partners, i complained to them of how MTN And other networks has been blocking free internet browsing softwares and settings for the past 2 months (i guess you all are a witness to that), so they told me that they are aware of that and that they are giving me 6 months guarantee. So, since the 1 month is already gone, am now giving my clients 5 months guarantee. This means that within the 5 months, if anything happens to the Sim, you will get your money back.

Also, am working on another International Sim card from Benin Republic, which by God's grace will be ready in the next 2 months. So when that one is ready, i will contact you and send it to you free of charge just as an update, you are not going to pay for that one.

HOW THE SIM IS DELIVERED AFTER PAYMENT:
    when you purchase the Telkom Sim card, it will be sent to you through any courier service or any transport service of your choice. Within 7 hours, the parcel has reached your location. You can then collect it using the way-bill number which i will send to you including other details of the parcel after i might have sent the parcel. When you get it, open the envelop, bring out the Sim card and slot it into either your phone or a modem, then establish a dial up connection and you are done. No other free internet software is needed for it to work. Every other thing on your computer system is set on direct connection to the internet. It’s just like paid internet.This is just a tip of the iceberg, call me on 08164370138 to get other offers such as :
    1. Free browsing on MTN GLO and Etisalat on computer,ipad,mini laptops,fones e.t.c
    2. Money making Ebooks
    3. Getting a virtuall adress and taking survey to earn and withdraw your cash.
    4. Ebook to open and verify your paypal account the acceptable way.
    5. how to turn ur facebook account into a legal money making machine.

Best Regards
    JOSEPH
    [email protected]
    Need fast & free internet on your phone, desktop and laptops? call [B] 08140761585

+ Reply
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast