+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Setting up & Starting JAVA Tutorial

Setting up & Starting JAVA Tutorial

How do I set up my computer for J2EE Tutorial? I am opportuned to have JAVA Tutorial Disk and I've been having problems running the modules in the tutorial at the DOS prompt as instructed
    T

Re: Setting up & Starting JAVA Tutorial

just go to www.sun.com you'll get everything you need from there.

why not download a netbean IDE, it is a nice programming platform with rich tutorials to guide you in to becoming a better enterprise solution developer.. check out www.netbeans.com

they have a new version for multi platform and multi lingual programming,.
    M. I. Richards

Engineer - VetcoGray
    GE Infrastructure, Oil & Gas

Service Engineer - VetcoGray

Job Description:

Responsibilities

To strip and repair ModPod SCM's.
    Understand and function IWOCS equipment, including WCU, E/H & Annulus Reels, RCR, VCT, FLIS.
    Repair & maintain above equipment to the high standard our customers require.
    Continually maintain the highest standards of health and safety at work.
    Ensure all HSE issues are reported and actioned through the appropriate channels with the mindset that safety is every ones responsibility.
    Ensure to the best of abilities the safety and health of all work colleagues within scope of work and beyond.

Qualifications

A depth of experience in control systems within the Subsea Oil and Gas Industry.
    Qualifications in engineering are essential.

General

GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300, 000 people worldwide.
    (www.ge.com)
    GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge. (www.geoilandgas.com)
    GE Oil & Gas recently acquired Vetco Gray, a 5, 000 employee company, with a century of experience and innovation in the oil and gas industry, Vetco Gray is a leading supplier of products, systems and services for onshore and offshore drilling and production. The strong reputation of the company's products and services is a reflection of the drive and talent of its diverse, global workforce - Vetco Gray is present in more than 60 locations over 30 countries worldwide.
    (www.vetcogray.com) GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.

Skills
    Qualifications

A depth of experience in control systems within the Subsea Oil and Gas Industry.
    Qualifications in engineering are essential.

Company Profile

Additional Information
    Industry: Manufacturing and Production
    Job Location: Nigeria
    Career Level: Mid Career (Over 2 years experience)

I need this also, pls send it for me. thanks

+ Reply