+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Networking Training

Networking Training

Hello hous,i am a newbie in this beautiful network and greetings to all the admins and my fellow members.This is just the little i can do 4 my guys as in networking training for FREE as a welcoming to everyone.What i intend doing is giving out the basic things in computer networking,and is a full practical stuff,no need of materials except if you need it,i can give you where to get it.you can contact me at anytime on [email protected]or call 08050429390.mind you,it's completely FREE.Blessing to all NIJA guys

Re: Networking Training

Hi nice to meet u, am interested in dis networking training pls my mail is [email protected], [email protected]

Blessings to you guy.I need it please.[[email protected]]

kope r real gem. pls need it 2. tnx remain bless 4ever.

Please, I need a copy of the free networking materials. my e-mail address is [email protected] I will be glad if you send a copy of the materials to me. thank You so much in advance.

please,I'm in urgent need of the material for the comletion of my degree program.I will appreciate it you can send a copy of the material to my E-mail:[email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls Here's my Addy [email protected] Pls am interested in the Networking Manuals God Bless u

I AM INTERSTED.

THIS IS MY EMAIL [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kope
    Hello hous,i am a newbie in this beautiful network and greetings to all the admins and my fellow members.This is just the little i can do 4 my guys as in networking training for FREE as a welcoming to everyone.What i intend doing is giving out the basic things in computer networking,and is a full practical stuff,no need of materials except if you need it,i can give you where to get it.you can contact me at anytime on [email protected]or call 08050429390.mind you,it's completely FREE.Blessing to all NIJA guys
    am intrsted to, coz this where knowledge meet knowledge, ideas also,b ur brothers keeper, i hv something u need, u also hv something i need, plz dont fail to mail me [email protected]

+ Reply