Why This Course for Non-Lagosian?
Over 56% percent of interest for the courses that I take comes from non-Lagosian, and I’ve not worked out the logistics to organize training outside Lagos. Many people says they can go any length to get a job, but wise guys say, they can go any length to make job come get them. The prove of desire is pursuit.

Duration
What I decided to do is to shrink the Weekly Training that would have run for 4 weeks at three lectures per week to 5 classes per week and added few hours. Thus in all, the Courses will run for 10 days and one
weekend (Saturdays and Sundays) Yes, I mean 10 days of intense learning and empowerment.

Become a person that job hunts
How do I become the kind of person that job will be running after? There are prices to pay, namely;
  1. Leave the Crowd- Decide not to go to where all unemployed graduates are going.
  2. Become A Professional-Earn uncommon professional certifications.
  3. Develop Industry Expertise: Dumps can make you certified, but not a professional. There is a demand for people with Industry Experience. People who can work with what they have.
  4. Position for the Job: Networking is very crucial in other to get jobs. I’ve built a set of connections of Working Class Professionals that I’ve trained for close to 4 years. So, I have that to also offer you.

Training Courses
I really don’t know everything in IT, but I know what I know, and I can only impart the full knowledge of what I know. So, I’ll be taking you on;

1. MCITP; 70-640, 70-643, 70-642 ( You’re paying for the MCITP Course)

1. ITILV3 or Exchange Server 2007 (You are to choose between these two, as bonus course)- these will run on weekends.

Accommodation and Accountability
I’ll advice you find a close relative in Lagos to put up with instead of spending money on hotel. Please do let someone you trust in Lagos come over first to my office and confirm if I truly exist. That person can give you feedback about me. You can come with your former class mates. That gives you a discount of your own fee.

Commencement: 13th August-24th August 2012.

David’s Past Trainings
Apart from numerous class based-trainings, I have trained many corporate staffs, for example; In 2009- Trained (1) Staff of Federal Inland Revenue Service; (2) Steve Project, Ikeja in Basic Office Suites. In 2009: Trained the Nigeria Military Personnel, Nigeria Military School of Signal in MCSE (Server 2003) In 2010- Trained the entire service Desk Unit of Chevron in ITIL V3 Foundation, as well as Support Supervisor in Ecobank; Blackberry enterprise solutions staff of MTN. In 2011- Trained Assistant IT Head of CPL, a Maritime Company in Apapa, as well as of CSCS (Stock Clearing House) Nigeria in MCITP-Server 2008.

Adekugbe Folorunsho David

(mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts,mcitp,itil, mcsa-private cloud)