Boost your independence day celebration with these amazing books and softwares.

Get a plethora of best selling Novels of all time by popular writers like Sidney Sheldon, Dan Brown, Ted dekker, Robert Ludlum, Tim lahaye and many distinguished writers. For our business guys, there has never been a better time to start earning money online like today. There are fortified books that will have you smiling to your bank more frequently.

Additionally, this collection houses one of the best graphics and web design e-books and software.

* beginners guide to php
* how to design amazing sites with dream weaver
* Comprehensive tutorial on graphic designing using corel draw, visual studio and adobe photoshop.
* MySQL for beginners
* comprehensive guide to Joomla
* Dream weaver C4
* corel draw x4
* adobe photoshop
* Joomla 1.5 full package.

To now make it a truly crazy offer, I added some academic texts :

* inorganic chemistry
* introduction to organic chemistry
* Advanced Engineering Mathematics
* Algebra
* Ordinary differential Equations
* working with FORTRAN
* Advanced school physics

And just as I was rounding up, a friend suggested I put in something for the business fellows. so i added

* Adsense; the dollar producing factory
* 15 Effective ways of building a solid mailing list
* Get paid to write online
* How to blog for others and get paid.

How much do you think it will cost to get all these amazing books and software?
If you check carefully, you are going to be spending close to #100,000 and that’s why this is a real give away?
So let me put it to you. How much will you be willing to put down for all these?
How much will you charge for all these stuff if you are the one doing the selling?

#50,000
#30,000
#20,000
#10,000
Or perharbs you are the kind type so let’s say #5,000.

So you now know my price.

FALSE. The truth is that all that is contained in this collection is going for an unimaginable price and with my new 50 cents strategy, you will pay even less.

Visit www.cyberline101..com to get all these books today before someone takes your place. Take advantage of this celebration to get all of them for as low as one Thousand Naira (#1,000)

Please note that this offer only runs until october 1st, 2010. After then, only God knows how much I will be selling it.

visit www.cyberline101..com today.