+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW TO REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER BY YOURSELF

HOW TO REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER BY YOURSELF

HOW TO REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER ALL BY YOURSELF AND SAVE A LOT OF MONEY DOING THAT. FOR MORE INFO, SEND A MAIL TO [email protected]

Re: HOW TO REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER BY YOURSELF

y not post the idea or info on how to do dat and let pple appreciate u. must we reach u direct before we get the tits?

All people with the habit of call me, mail me, text me and others, if u know u can post such knowledge, just 4get it and dye with it, that is the problem we have in Africa, we die with our knowledge. Get lost with ur idea.

What's d big deal if u just told us how 2 reformat a computer? But people post job links here for free and I'm sure u apply for jobs that someone else posted. The time we learn that money isn't everything in this country, the better it will be. If someone from the western society sees your post, he will no doubt laugh at us in this country. White people put their works, papers, research, seminars...etc online for free, and you feel a common thing like formatting a computer is a big deal.
    To all naijahotjobbers that don't know, all u need to do is back up ur files in an external disc and when that is done, right click on your C drive and click format.
    I

@efa. my bros no vex too much. we all have different levels of reasoning. some people are still in the level where they think the knowledge they have is a goldmine when actually, its a dumpsite.

+ Reply