The Truth About JobThere are jobs everywhere, but it can’t go round among so much people. That’s the basis for Tests, Interview, etc. Besides some jobs are highly classified, that you don’t even know it’s there.

Two Ways to Get Job

1. Become a job hunter: Search for Jobs, Submit your CV, cram GMATs, write test, etc.
  2. Become a person job hunts: Very few people are here. After searching for jobs for years, I decided to change to becoming the person job hunts after. People tell me about jobs even before they are made public.

Become a person that job huntsHow do I become the kind of person that job will be running after? Not as simple as it sounds, there are prices to pay, namely;

1. Leave the Crowd- Decide not to go to where all unemployed graduates are going.
  2. Become A Professional-Earn uncommon professional certifications.
  3. Develop Industry Expertise: Dumps can make you certified, but not a professional. There is a demand for people with Industry Experience. People who can work with what they have.
  4. Position for the Job: Networking is very crucial in other to get jobs. I’ve built a set of connections of Working Class Professionals that I’ve trained for close to 4 years. So, I have that to also offer you.

What I’m Offering?Ø
One Month Training-
It’s a 3 Times a Week Training for Non-Busy Graduates, Corpers, etc.Ø
Area of specialization
- Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and ITIL V3.

For Whom?Fresh Graduates, Youth Corp Members, Non Busy Professionals

Commencement:
23rd July-17th August 2012 (weekdays)21st July -25th August 2012 (weekends)

David’s Past Trainings

Apart from numerous class based-trainings, I have trained many corporat staff, for example; 2009- Trained (1) Staff of Federal Inland Revenue Service; (2) Steve Project, Ikeja in Basic Office Suites.2009: Trained the Nigeria Military Personnel, Nigeria Military School of Signal in MCSE (Server 2008 - 2010- Trained the entire service Desk Unit of Chevron in ITIL V3 Foundation, as well as Support Supervisor in Ecobank; Blackberry enterprise solutions staff of MTN.2011- Trained Assistant IT Head of CPL, a Maritime Company in Apapa, as well as of CSCS Nigeria in MCITP.
Adekugbe Folorunsho David
(mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts,mcitp,itil, mcsa-private cloud)