+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITION]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITION]

u are great. I will nid the heay load too. dis my email [email protected] thanks alot.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITION]

Pls I also want your material. Thanks a lot, my email addy is [email protected]

here's my e-mail am interested [email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITIO

thanks for this wonderful contribution to development.
    please kindly forward exchange server 2007 to [email protected]

bye,
    omololu

Please send the material to [email protected]. Thanks

hey man, I am interested
    my email id is [email protected]
    thanks

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITIO

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    Now, this one is for the big guys in InfoTech. Upstarts need not come here, because you will get confused with certain terminologies and conventions which I used in this my FREE TUTORIAL.

This is to say that although this one is FREE, yet it will require you to have gained substantial experience in NETWORKING and WEB ADMINISTRATION, before you can understand what we are doing here.

If you think you can carry the HEAVY LOAD, just put your email address here.

Remember, it is free and you can call me for further clarification [but only if you have a little experience on these things].

Proudly Nigerian
    Jojo

Thanks for the handout you send to my mail box, i'm very grateful. May God Almighty bless you. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    Now, this one is for the big guys in InfoTech. Upstarts need not come here, because you will get confused with certain terminologies and conventions which I used in this my FREE TUTORIAL.

This is to say that although this one is FREE, yet it will require you to have gained substantial experience in NETWORKING and WEB ADMINISTRATION, before you can understand what we are doing here.

If you think you can carry the HEAVY LOAD, just put your email address here.

Remember, it is free and you can call me for further clarification [but only if you have a little experience on these things].

Proudly Nigerian
    Jojo

Pls i don't mind if i can get a copy of it. My email addy is [email protected]

Hey Gee, this stuff couldnt have come at any beter time,
    i appreciate ur effort at technology transfer pls forward
    them to ma box. [email protected]
    thanks a lot
    Trust In God With all your Heart

hi, am really much interested in your tutorials, here is my -mail address , [email protected]

This is cool. Pls send a copy to my mail box [email protected]

pls kindly send to my box comprehensive tutorial on microsoft exchange sever 2007 the latest edition my email is ahamba2001
    @yahoo.com

+ Reply
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast