+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CLAIM N70,000 From Google...

CLAIM N70,000 From Google...

Hi Nigerians,

I'm glad you're here reading this. My name is Michael and I want you to be very attentive and read through this entire post.

Do you know www.google.com?
    Off course you do and even use it everyday to do a search.

Congratulations, I want to show just 50 Nigerians how I have been making N70,000 into my GTBank account right here in Nigeria with Google.com. This is a HOT business that even the Gurus does not do.

In fact, I'm a kind of tired because true success comes when Others knows how you achieve success.

Especially this festive season, You can make over N100,000 monthly with the idea I'm going to give you. Since 4 months ago when I discovered this secret from a friend of mine who stays in the US, my life have changed for good.

Do you know that Google is the most popular website on earth where people search for anything information they need? well, you know why making money from it is easy.

In fact, with one little secret I shall be revealing to us in the complete manual, you will become N35,000 - N50,000 in 7 days from Nigeria.

[b]
    • What do you need to start?
      A Bank Account
      A GSM phone
      30 Minutes every week to get things going.

Wow! What kind of business is this? well, you will soon find out.
    I'm only going to help only 50 Nigerians so that there won't be any competition at all.

Who says making money is not easy? if you have been trying, searching and doing everything to make money for yourself, here is the BOMB.

For once, forget about PayPal, Clickbank or Dollars.

Your money will be paid in Naira to your account right here in Nigeria. No waiting, No clearance?

So how do you get in?
    Simple, by friday this week being the 13th of August, 2010 the official site will be hosted.

Off course as a new business opportunity, I shall be selling the e-book? did I hear you hiss? No you shouldn't, I have to so that you will value. it.

So, on Friday and beyond, It will cost N5,000. But if you reserve your copy today knowing fully well that I need just 50 serious Nigerians, you will get it for just N3,000.

So Pick up your phone now, and text "GOOGLE" to 08072640826.

Don't miss this great opportunity. I know you might be thinking that they are all the same, NO NO NO, this is quite different.

Making N70,000 from Google is just the HOTTEST Business I have been silently using to pocket good money into my bank account right here in Nigeria.

Now, stop reading, Text "GOOGLE" to 08072640826 and you will receive the payment details before Friday when the price goes up from N3,000 to N5,000.

Don't delay... God has finally answered you.

Note: if you get in today, the festive season being December, Newyear and others is just around the corner, you will be making much more than N200,000 from Google with this same secret.

Text now... Just 50 Nigerians needed to avoid competition.

I will be waiting and my phone is right here with me.

This is different, you'll see it yourself. You will succeed.

Michael
    (The Rich Kid)
    http://www.bucaj.com/

Re: CLAIM N70,000 From Google...

promong is just a site that has adverts on it. For me, I don't even see anything unique they are providing for free.

Let me tell you... well you might not believe me, there is so much money to be made on the internet especially using Google which is the most popular site on earth.

All you need do is make sure you article features on top 10 of Google and then you will continuously make money without stopping.

+ Reply