+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: for CCNP dumps, Study guide & labs

Re: for CCNP dumps, Study guide & labs

Pls how real is this ? Sincere response will be appreciated.
    segzyyy

Please i need latest dumps on CCNA, my email is [email protected]

Best Regards

plz send it 2 me 2 [email protected]

@Ehis, thank u so much for the link you posted cos it really help me. i don't mind if you can also post some of the latest dumps. More grease to your elbow. thank you, i appreciate is so much

Pls i need study guide on Oracle 9i

pls can someone help me with study guide on ccnp my email is [email protected]

Pls, I need latest dumps on CCNA. Pls, forward them to me stemmisintegrated@yahoo.com. Thanks

Re: for CWNP/CWNA dumps, Study guide & labs

Pls i need latest dumps on CWNA and CWSP. Can anyone forward them to me ?

Hello,
    Please help me with CCNA/CCNP Labs.
    thanks

Register your certification exam(Cisco, Oracle, CWNP,Autodesk,Adobe, Citrix, HP,Vmware, Microsoft, CompTIA, Exin, Symantec, Ec-Council and so much more) at Meridian Technologies Limited @ unbeatable fee.
    For your scheduling purpose, Email: [email protected], [email protected] or call any of the following numbers: 017749944-5, 08039537282. We look forward to your calls, mails and enquiries.

...Assuring you a superb testing experience.

ORDER SMS RESELLER NOW Free Fully Brandable SMS Website Professional, Quality, and Ready-to-Use SMS Website SMS Control Panel Manage your own Customers/Resellers Instant SMS Website. Your SMS Website goes live today! Tu rn on your SMS Website with One Click! Add your Company Name with your Logo Online. Use your domain name (www.YourCompany.com). Or register a brand new domain name in Real-Time from inside your Reseller SMS Control Panel. Choose your colors, modify content, make it your own. Signup, Login, and Contact Formsfor your Customers/Resellers. Get SMS Alerts & Emails when Customers/Resellers Signup. Beginner-Friendly. No technical skills necessary. Make profit from every SMS credit that you sell! Ready in 10 minutes, Start Selling! Fully featured SMS Control Panel Add SMS credits to or subtract SMS credits from your Customers/Resellers Single easy interface to: Buy SMS, Sell SMS, Send, and Schedule SMS Customize your SMS Sender ID Live Football Scores Services Have your own SMS Resellers Sell SMS to your own SMS Resellers Sell Only High Quality SMS! Build your Brand on High Quality SMS . All Quality Features of otusms.com. Do you already have a website? No problem. We provide Customer/Reseller Signup and Login Forms for you to upload to your website to seamlessly integrate your SMS Services to your existing website. Your Customers/Resellers can sign up and log in to your SMS service directly from your own website. HAVE A RESELLER ACCOUNT FOR AS CHEAP AS 15,000. BE A RESELLER TODAY, BE YOUR OWN BOSS. STEP 1 : Pay your money to the following Bank Details BANK NAME: FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NAME: OTU EKOMOBONG OTU ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3046470710 STEP 2: Text the amount, despositor's name, dormain name(www.yourdormainname.com) to 08132236867 or email to [email protected]

hi i need it too my email is [email protected]

Greatinx to u fellow members of this great site. just wnt to introduce to you WAYS in which you can use to MAKE MONEY and as well browse FREE of charge on ur fones,ipads,pc,destop and other gadgets...i have this tweak for all nigerian network (MTN, GLO, ETISALAT AND AIRTEL)
    FOR AIRTEL
    you can get the airtel unlimited data which lasts for a mainimum of 5months and as well you can get the LATEST AIRTEL 500GB for ur iinternet DOWNLOADS
    FOR GLO
    You can browse at an amazing speed of 500KBPS without any cost and its an UNLIMITED INTERNET SURFIN set to last for 7months only from the day of ur activation.
    FOR ETISALAT
    You can get the LATEST etisalat tweak with 250GB for ur VIDEO STREAMING AND INTERNET DOWNLOADS
    FOR MTN
    It has really been difficult to get a large data FREE on MTN but what we have is what we OFFER you can get the latest MTN TELKOM sim with 19GB of data for ur internet downloads......
    YOU CAN GET ALL THIS BY ACTIVATE
    all you need do is to call 08164370138 or email [email protected] and you will start surfing in a matter of minutes.
    if u are getting for more than one network there is a great discount for u
    NOTE : ADVANTAGES OF GETTIN THIS PACKAGES
    * NO PROXY REQUIRED
    * NO NEED FOR SOFTWARE
    * NO NEED FOR VPN
    * NO NEED TO SUBSCRIBE FOR BIS OR ANY OTHER INTERNET PLANS
    * NO HIDDEN CHARGES,
    * NO BANDWIDTH LIMIT
    * NO EXPIRING DATE FOR SOME
    HUNDREDS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE MAKING SERIOUS MONEY FROM THIS PACKAGE, DON’T DULL YOURSELF, ACTIVATE THIS UNLIMITED BROWSING FOR YOURSELF + PEOPLE AROUND YOU AND MAKE SERIOUS MONEY FROM IT.
    I WILL TEACH U HOW TO ACTIVATE IT FOR ALL NETWORKS BUT IT GOES WITH ADDITIONAL FEE WHICH WE WILL TALK ON FONE...
    BEST REGARDS
    JOSEPH
    [email protected]
    Need fast & free internet on your phone, desktop and laptops? call [B] 08140761585

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast