+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BRAND NEW MTN FREEBROWSING WITHOUT SOFTWARE; PHONE AND PC

BRAND NEW MTN FREEBROWSING WITHOUT SOFTWARE; PHONE AND PC

MTN just updated their 131 services, and guess what, we are browsing. My friends brother working in the Internet connectivity section in MTN Nigeria just gave us this hot trick. This trick keeps u browsing the internet 24/7 with ur phone or PC. It works with only unregistered sim card.

This is how it works. Migrate to MTN FUNLINK with ur unregistered sim. i guess you know how to do that.
    Send this message to 131
    send this SUPERCODE to 131 two times. and wait for the reply which comes with 30 mins.
    this is how the reply looks like.

Thank you for purchasing the MTN powerfunlink bundle, your bundle will expire on bla bla bla.
    This massage leaves you with 9G and 90days internet bundle.

insert this sim in your phone and you can browse as long as you want. insert the sim in your Modem and browse continuously, any how you want to do it you are free.

These is a 6 digit code. i will not give it free. Yes, i have been giving a lot of things free but the so call internet marketers will start seling these. So this wat i will do. to get this hot trick.

Keep ur N1,500 and then text NEWMTNCODE to 08078071363

i will then send you my account detail to pay in the cash. After payment, send me ur payment details i.e ur name, teller no and ur email address.
    pls note that the email address is for and ebook for the novice in internet connection. this ebook guides you.
    i send the code to ur phone immedaitely after payment comfirmation

For more info you can call me on 08078071363

Pls note that the N1,500 price is for this week. Check out d price next week
    FUNLINK also give you free weekend calls to 4 FAF numbers.
    Knowledge is POWER visit www.grabithere.co.cc to learn more

Re: BRAND NEW MTN FREEBROWSING WITHOUT SOFTWARE; PHONE AND PC

We can help you write your high institution projects. Regardless of the topic. We have seasoned scholars to do the job for you. We charge very little.Are you interested? send your name, project topic and your institution details to [email protected] or send text to 08057938654

Hi guys can anyone help me with any past questions expected on entry in hnd in polys. Thanks

Young man do you really understand what it means to pay 1500 for whatever you think you are offering.
    Pls kindly keep your code to yourself & use it exclusively. But thank GOD you are not the only person that has a brother workin wit mtn, so be rest assured that before the next 72hrs guys are going to come something solid.

Dear koksybrown, we appreciate the fact that Nija dey in bad economic shape these days, but this is a FAMILY devoted to assisting one another in any capacity no matter how small or big. pls do permit us to enjoy this ur discovered free service of MTN, men one ton five hundred no be small pepper for GUYS wey just come back from SERVICES without WORK. Hey! if u really need to help, here is my address: [email protected], thanks anyway 4 ur info.

+ Reply