+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Animations

Animations

i am indeed a big fan of animations and have always desired to have at least one cartoon drawn and produced by me, the problem is i can't seem to locate any animation companies or body in Port Harcourt where i reside. the only one i know of is located at Lagos. although a programmer, i still need some guide in the processes.
    NOTE: i am not talking about macromedia flash. i mean core animation softwares e.g Tom & Jerry stuff.
    in a world that calls for change, whoever has the ability to effect that change, has the responsiblity to effect the change.

Re: Animations

Hey guys, check this out! I am a big fan of Animation characters as well but I just have to study some other stuffs before going for the big deal - Animation. Now, I am a web designer.

Dont you know that APTECH teaches Animation; I mean it really. Check out their office in Surulere - the road opposite the National Stadium, just walk down a bit and make your enquiries there. Have a good time.

Do u need a training or work? NIIT,APTECH does d training but a company at ogba call Industrial Cartoons are using it as career

Nta tv college in jos and nigerian film institute all in jos offer training 4 animations

am interested in animation stuffs. i wish to be one please get back to me asap. [email protected] is my email address.

Just don't stop at Tom and Jerry, Johny Bravo, Mickey Mouse etc., level. Make sure you note walt disney and dreamworks.
    http://www.olafusimichael.com<br /><br />I&#039;ll get over-compensation for any dream I fail to acheive but first I must make heaven and enter gloriously.

+ Reply