All IT Certification Dumps for 1000 naira in Nigeria only

Both test engine and pdf formats

Monthly promo
    CCNA dumps free
    MCP dumps free
    IBM dumps free

* subject to promo availability at beginning of month

naijadumps. com website for more info.

You pay with recharge card and get your file in your inbox, if too large on yousendit or rapidshare.

mail [email protected] for more info.

Cisco Microsoft ITIL PMP etc.

Re: All IT Certification Dumps for 1000 naira in Nigeria only

hello

Re: All IT Certification Dumps for 1000 naira in Nigeria only

A proverb says a madman looks at a normal man and calls him mad. To catch a thief you must act like a thief.

I am confused here and i need humble and unbiased opinions of the public on the issue at hand. Please read the mails from bottom up. Mr Ausa did not reply after getting 2 dumps without pay until i sent his picture to him. Prior to that day i though someone was just using his email address but he opened his mouth and remove all doubt.
    I had forgiven his wisdom was not going to publish the mails but since he has insisted that he must pay then i will publish it until he decides.

If i insist on pay before service henceforth please understand that it is people like this who caused it.

Thank you.

Dan

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Ocholi Isaac Ausa wrote:
    Mr Adani,
    Thanks 4 pitying me sorry financial state if i may use ur word but i think mine is understandable, (At least i'm yet to fall for it) compared to a faceless comprado like u who uses foul means to cause harm and defraud unsuspecting preys on the internet. See hw gutlessly impatient you have been to spend you ample time which wud hav been used for endeavors that wud hav helped ur incapacitated economic intelligence n translate it to activities that are of more social and economic benefit.
    You wud have been worthy of my thank u! but unfortunately it comes wit a price which i dont deem u worthy of. You are a typical case of Shylock in the Merchant of Venice which makes you a faceless fellow wit no onions. I do legitimate business but not with cynics,pessimists and conservatives. I am more than willing to pay u ur money to prove a point, i live in a world of conscience n wud always keep to my side of d bargain.
    I wonder who the yahoo boy is here...me or u without a name, address, contact, pix and no formal detail. i dare u. U 'v exhibited all the traits of an ambitious yahoo mafiano but u just met a sicilian who was born n nutured wit the ante.
    You aint in charge of google neither r u in charge of pass4sure, barindumps, actualtest, certkiller to mention but a few. Trust and credibility is the word in internet biz and until you improve on ur P.R it might interest u to know that there r a lot of us out there who still see u as a scam.
    Thanks u'll here from me when i'm done confirming d first MCP. N i'll pay u ur miserable cheese. Evertin goes for d right price! n stop being paranoid.

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator
    Garki Hospital Abuja.
    --- On Sun, 6/13/10, Naija Dumps <[email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: MCSE n PMP dumps
    To: "Ocholi Isaac Ausa" <[email protected]
    Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 1:28 AM

Mr Ocholi,

You should be ashamed of yourself. For your information, this is pay before service. You kept on going back and forth and I decided to pity your poor condition and let you have them at 25% discount and also give you service before pay. Unfortunately, you downloaded both and absconded for weeks without even a thank you. You wanted to see me to beg for more discount? Do I ask to see pass4sure before buying dumps or do they send it to me before I make payment? I think you should tell the truth about your sorry financial state instead. You have so much in common with yahoo yahoo boys, at least what you have done is exactly the same thing they do to the mugus. Many who used these materials have dropped thank you notes even on forums so that excuse of credibility is lame and permit me to use the word daft.

Look at the date of the last mail you sent and what has happened in between.

You did not deem it fit to even acknowledge receipt or provide feedback and you expect me to fold my arms and watch things happen without any update from you. Was that the agreement?

Now you feel threatened because you refused to pay up and I feel so very sorry for you. I let you play your get out of jail free card but I can assure you, that you have more than paid for what you bought and you don't need to pay twice, keep the change while I keep this.

Thanks for your dis-patronage and for teaching me one more lesson that some Nigerians cannot be trusted no matter how soft they come when they need your help. I am happy that you won't try that with me next time, or anyone who can use google search.

Adani

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Ocholi Isaac Ausa <[email protected] wrote:
    r u threatning me or to blackmail me by making this trxn public? we r public already n there is more to it than wat u r insinuating. Hav i ever told u anything bout me nt leaving up? u gave me dumpz that r questionable n u want me to start paying u? u r nt worthy of such capabilities n it might interest u to knw dat i'm nt new to dis dumbz biz updates n all dat. I offerd to meet u in person n u gave me excuses..if ur building biz pays u dat much then y d blackmail? i wonder wat ur plan b looks like cos if its anything to go by then u'v just set a ball rolling.....holla @ me u have my number n dont be a masked man...i want to reserve my comments until i confirm d reliability of ur stuff..

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator
    Garki Hospital Abuja.
    --- On Sat, 6/12/10, Naija Dumps <[email protected] wrote:

Date: Saturday, June 12, 2010, 10:09 AM

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Naija Dumps <[email protected] wrote:
    Hi Mr Ocholi Ausa,

When should I expect payment?

You have picked both copies of the materials up and not a single word from you ever since then, like the "typical naija man".

Hope you understand that this "mute" action affects your credit-worthiness and trustworthiness both now and in future dealings? If I do not hear a word from you about payment, I would have to fall back to plan B including making all your correspondences with me public as the dumps do not come for free, I buy them in bulk. Web hosting and internet subscription for this purpose do not come free.

Please remit the sum of 1,500 naira in form of zain/mtn recharge card as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Dan.

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Naija Dumps <[email protected] wrote:
    Please confirm that you have picked both 270 and 290 up.

Regards,

Dan.

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Naija Dumps <[email protected] wrote:
    Its almost impossible for us to see as I'm shuttling between 2 building construction jobs between lagos and ibadan and those are big money contracts so you understand how menial this means to me and the back and forth might not be worth my time considering how much I have to put into this part time thing.

I sent one to you already http://myaccount.dropsend.com/sentit...ile_id=2107181

Let me know if you've picked it up. Like I promised, you'll pick up 4 for the price of 3 (i.e. 750 per exam).

I've fulfilled this side of my promise (trust), now it's your call.

Thanks,

Dan.

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Ocholi Isaac Ausa <[email protected] wrote:
    u can holla @ me on 07027863055 or 08060736767. if u still want us to c, i'll be in lagos next weekend. thanx
    Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator
    Garki Hospital Abuja.

--- On Thu, 5/20/10, Naija Dumps <[email protected] wrote:

Date: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 9:54 PM
    Since you have 270 and 290, I believe
    there's no use uploading them. 290 has 944 questions and
    is about 72.5mb in size. 270 has 425 questions and has not
    been updated since february, is that what you
    have?

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:23 AM,
    Ocholi Isaac Ausa <[email protected]
    wrote:

u cud try dropsend.com
    too.i do have a strong link no qualms. I have a 70-270 n
    70-290 wit me. i'd luv 2 confirmif they are good to go
    wit urs n then we can transact. I'm at d verge of
    writing all d exams therefore i can depend on u. Wat do u
    say?

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator

--- On Wed, 5/19/10, Naija Dumps <[email protected]
    wrote:

Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 3:43
    PM

Hi Ocholi,

Unfortunately the files are about 45MB (some up to
    70MB) on the average. The best way is upload it through
    yousendit where you can download from.

Do you have fast internet?

BR,

Dan

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:36 PM,
    wrote:

Truly i don't intend to write all @
    once. One at a time would do. As for d site i actually saw
    it like any other site. There is always a first time n
    i'd want to be more than sure of wat am bout to get.
    sending via vouchers wont be a bad idea but .... lets try
    smting. Hw do we convince eachother?

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator

--- On Wed, 5/19/10, Naija Dumps <[email protected]
    wrote:

Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 2:21 PM

Hi Ocholi,

I understand your fears and concerns.

pmi-001 is presently unavailable.

Others are all available and each cost N1,000.

The dumps are from Actualtest.

I used to send the dumps first before payment but
    Nigerians have taught me the hard way.

Anyone can open a new email address, get my dumps,
    download them and never open the address again.

I maintain a blog and website www.naijadumps.com and
    you have something to hold on to.

I am all over the web, you can testify against me if I
    have treated you badly.

Also, I ensure that I renew your dumps for you if you
    don't write your exam within a month and there is a new
    update in between.

Finally, I cannot send you 4 dumps at a time unless
    you can assure me that you intend to write all the 4 exams
    within a month. But if you insist against my advice, I will
    send them all at once. Payment is per exam-code. If you are
    indeed buying all 4 then I will charge you N750 per
    exam.

I wish you success in your exams.

BR,

Dan

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 8:47 AM,
    wrote:

Hi Dumpz
    Master,
    when i'm sure of what i'm paying for( last update,
    ur dumps site for confirmation, etc) Perharps we can
    continue from there.U know its risky! but i'll try. All
    sort of things happen online u know, so i'd rather have
    some more convincing info to make me facilitate payments via
    any medium that you are disposed to . i'm billed to be
    in lagos next week if u can make urself available as i'm
    resident in Abuja.

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator

--- On Tue, 5/18/10, Naija Dumps <[email protected]
    wrote:

Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 4:55 PM

Hi Ocholi,
    How do you intend to make payment?
    BR
    Dan

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:06 AM,

wrote:

70-270,
    290, 291, 293, 294, PMP 001

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)

System Administrator

--- On Mon, 5/17/10, Naija Dumps <[email protected]

wrote:

Date: Monday, May 17, 2010, 3:30 PM

Your exam codes
    please?

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:51 PM,

wrote:

I need current dumpz with their

updated dates to be sure for MCSE (ISA n A.D
    Design)

urgently.

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)

System Administrator

Posted by naijadumps at 1:32 PM
    Labels: ausa, isaac, ocholi
    3 comments:
    Baron said...
    I guess he is trying to be careful n u are being too fast as a Nigerian to nail him. He looks corporate and has his details open but you! how far wit you? who u be sef? e b like na u b d Thief O! Omo naija... dumbz for free? too good to be true.... i have a truck load of stale dumpz i can give if you want o! see market wey i dey miss since chei! bross no form mugu o! i hail!

June 16, 2010 6:51 AM
    naijadumps said...
    Baron you are Ocholi isaac ausa from your blogger profile and you do not need to comment here but leave the public to comment not us. your last email to me after this publication reads:

hi Dan,

You dont even deserve any compliments. I just realized how desperate and frustrated you are. A real scammer and a victim of your pathetic self. Do i look like a politician to you? cheap blackmail.. you just ended your scam business on the internet, you'll be surprised at what your unguarded initiative would cause and cost you. Adios Amigo! we dont need thieves like you who are not dedicated to business. Looks like you are out of the kindergarten internet business. i'll advise you to continue. If you are out of a banking job, only God knows what you did before they had you kicked out. Let the game begin and lets see how far you'll go...

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator
    Garki Hospital Abuja.

June 17, 2010 12:38 PM
    naijadumps said...
    Ocholi tries name calling but it wont work for me.I will it so that people can judge further

Dan,

Its people like you that will impersonate the likes of Christopher Kolade, Sanusi Lamido, Jim Ovia, Mike Adenuga and the list goes on .I can as well search their names and still get the same result as what i expect of mine. You are born and meant to defraud people with scammed activities, 419 and what have you. You really have time at your finger tips to do all this mess but i'm so sorry to disappoint you. Every averagely informed Nigerian knows what it mean to be as benevolent as you are trying to sound with this your method of cyber biz. You are nothing close to the biggest thief of the century but a mere jigabu. See how scanty and cheap your site is and imagine hw many persons would be attracted to such kind of business on a blog site for that matter that kindergartens can make for themselves. You just closed your doors and i'm so sorry you fell for the wrong pronto this time. people like you should be hunted down by EFCC. Ex-Banker with questionable character, criminal intent and tendencies. My advise to you is to look for something better to do to your miserable life and look for a cheaper audience to to influence their minds.
    Barawo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obaladegwu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how bought that. Try pasting this too. U cant eve stand me ....Lol!
    I'm waiting for your reply....iyoo!!

Ocholi Isaac Ausa (OCP)
    System Administrator
    Garki Hospital Abuja.

June 18, 2010 1:44 PM

An encounter with Ocholi Isaac Ausa who is the scammer, who is the scammed?

An encounter with Ocholi Isaac Ausa who is the scammer, who is the scammed?

please read on my blog www naijadumps blog spot com

ocholi isaac ausa

his true picture [img=http://3.bp..com/_Uwbui5oCMlU/TBfltXHAnoI/AAAAAAAAAAk/cI4BUZKDoJI/s320/funnyblog.jpg][/img]

+ Reply