You can now watch DSTV FREE on TV and on Laptop/desktop computer without buying all

those costly tools that are used to connect to watch DSTV, With my unique technique of

watching DSTV for free you keep on watching it for FREE without paying any monthly

subscription.

This easy step by step process does not get blocked by DSTV operatives as it is a legal

stuff because I am not h acking or cracking DSTV network but what I will be making use of

is stable free internet connection which I will give to you in addition with easy DSTV

e-guide.

You can watch thousands of channels for FREE LEGALLY While watching it does not buffer

or crack like CD player does, the viewing is of high-definition and of clear signal.

You can also use the free internet connection to surf through all websites, download

without being placed on gigabites/megabites - no restriction in downloading, you can

also watch video as you like 24/7 everyday.

This watching can be viewed in all states, all countries so that simply means that

wherever you may be, you are opportune to partake.

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FREE DSTV

(1)LAPTOP/DESKTOP COMPUTER

(2)TELEVISION (any type)

(3)INTERNET MODEM (MTN, AIRTEL, MULTILINKS etc or other network can also do the job.

(4)N5000

Call me on 08148256505 for the account to pay in 5000

After payment send 'FREE DSTV',your teller number, your email address & your name to

08148256505 or [email protected]. when I receive your text I will send it to you

immediately.

N. B. If you want to see me one on one to show you how to do it, you will pay N20,000. I

am in Lagos.