+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Post your nnpc success story pls

Post your nnpc success story pls

Ohhhhhhh God, how merciful you are! So you had me in mind all these while? Pls am dumb founded people of God. My letter thru FedEx in Benin was delivered today. EH- Mechanical, SS4. If you were once a hopeful like me and yet to collect your national cake, read this testimony. Though I am working but never satisfied because I strive for the best things in life. I graduated about 10 yrs ago and had had the first three years of graduation in oil and gas jobs, though in contract positions and NYSC in one of the major IOC’s. But still could not make head way after successful outings in many oil coy aptitude tests. The most interesting one is NNPC. Now look at this:2004/2005: GT recruitment (Applied but not called for aptitude test.....wow).
    2006/2007: GT recruitment (Passed aptitude test but failed interview).
    2008/2009: GT recruitment (Pass aptitude test but the process truncated).
    2010/2011: EH recruitment (passed aptitude test and was success in the interview afterwards).
    If you have not been called and eventually, (God forbid bad thing) didn’t make it, don’t give up hope because Jehovah is still on the throne forever. My example should serve as an encouragement to many. Though, I graduated at a very good age that qualifies me for many exams. That shouldn’t be a hindrance if you trust God. My people, pls join me in my dance as I’ve put on my dancing suit and shoes and the drum can’t stop beating. Oh my God, “weeping may tarry for the night but joy cometh in the morning”. As you can see, am ahead of many of my colleagues that started this journey in 2004/2005. PRAISE THE LORD. Wishing you all hopeful the very best. Congrats all.

Re: Post your nnpc success story pls

Quote Originally Posted by oche e View Post
    Ohhhhhhh God, how merciful you are! So you had me in mind all these while? Pls am dumb founded people of God. My letter thru FedEx in Benin was delivered today. EH- Mechanical, SS4. If you were once a hopeful like me and yet to collect your national cake, read this testimony. Though I am working but never satisfied because I strive for the best things in life. I graduated about 10 yrs ago and had had the first three years of graduation in oil and gas jobs, though in contract positions and NYSC in one of the major IOC’s. But still could not make head way after successful outings in many oil coy aptitude tests. The most interesting one is NNPC. Now look at this:2004/2005: GT recruitment (Applied but not called for aptitude test.....wow).
    2006/2007: GT recruitment (Passed aptitude test but failed interview).
    2008/2009: GT recruitment (Pass aptitude test but the process truncated).
    2010/2011: EH recruitment (passed aptitude test and was success in the interview afterwards).
    If you have not been called and eventually, (God forbid bad thing) didn’t make it, don’t give up hope because Jehovah is still on the throne forever. My example should serve as an encouragement to many. Though, I graduated at a very good age that qualifies me for many exams. That shouldn’t be a hindrance if you trust God. My people, pls join me in my dance as I’ve put on my dancing suit and shoes and the drum can’t stop beating. Oh my God, “weeping may tarry for the night but joy cometh in the morning”. As you can see, am ahead of many of my colleagues that started this journey in 2004/2005. PRAISE THE LORD. Wishing you all hopeful the very best. Congrats all.
    Congrats, and bigger congrats if its an offer from NNPC.

+ Reply