+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Overwhelming Gift

Overwhelming Gift

I am a regular on naijahotjobs.I ve just rounded up my NYSC with this past batch A and got two jobs.I was retained where I served and got an offer from Ariosh also.I am so grateful to God for this gift.Pals,I resolved I wasnt goin to sit at home for a day.I started job scouting and applications as a corper.Got to some final stages but got disappointed but here I am with two offers.Folks,keep praying and believing.Indeed God who gives will give unto u also.I am committed to helping other folks with any info as it comes my way.Let's keep up the spirit.

Re: Overwhelming Gift

W ar d same, i just fnished my youth service batch A and got offer wit Ariosh(DESIGN ENGINEER).lets chat beta my man

I too...got the same offer (Design Engineer). Praise Jesus!

Na wa o. You guys just found your ways to Ariosh..... Lol
    Congratulations to all of you.
    I pray you find good satisfaction in your new career path. I also tap into this tripple dose of anionting as I would be the next to testify IJN..Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by kayonline1982 View Post
    W ar d same, i just fnished my youth service batch A and got offer wit Ariosh(DESIGN ENGINEER).lets chat beta my man
    Hello, any idea what the interview format is for chemical / process engineers please? Also, is it a nice place to work in. Thanks for your help.

please! where you among the people that were interviewed last year debember. Because i was too and i av not heard anything from them. When did you receive the offer?
    Congrat to you guys, ariosh is nice place

No I wasnt, this will be my first interview. Any idea what I should expect please?

Just study your CV very well and good idea of your field of study with any software related to your field of study.best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by msteef87 View Post
    Hello, any idea what the interview format is for chemical / process engineers please? Also, is it a nice place to work in. Thanks for your help.

I did my first interview imdiately afta d NLC strike in Jan and 2nd intaview 2nd week of feb and got offer 3rd week of feb
    Quote Originally Posted by sharksbaba View Post
    please! where you among the people that were interviewed last year debember. Because i was too and i av not heard anything from them. When did you receive the offer?
    Congrat to you guys, ariosh is nice place

Ariosh is a very good place to work my man, is one of d best indigenous oil and gas servicing firm in Nigeria. I wish u best of luck in ur intaview

Quote Originally Posted by kayonline1982 View Post
    Ariosh is a very good place to work my man, is one of d best indigenous oil and gas servicing firm in Nigeria. I wish u best of luck in ur intaview
    Hello, I read on their website that the process involves a test, however, the email I received just says "interview". Do I just expect a standard competency interview then?

Yah d test is autocad drawing and normaly 4 mech,elect,civil and petroleum engineer.actualy d chemical/process engineer i met at d interview said dey didnt do any test.hope this help
    Hello, I read on their website that the process involves a test, however, the email I received just says "interview". Do I just expect a standard competency interview then?

Just study your cv very well and b expecting question 4rm ur field of study and normal interview questions

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast