+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Nigerian Breweries Plc offer …..

Smile Nigerian Breweries Plc offer …..

8- 9 months after service, I am very grateful 2GOD almighty for the offer from Ngr Breweries Plc, thanks to Adebowale for posting the job last year Sept/November and also picking my calls and your kind advice on requirements as per workforce overview &AA Rescue tips. Zeus, you remained a mentor and senior colleague your tips on the psychology on NGR BREW plc help greatly thought there were no female on the panel *wick and lolz*… I hail o. Imao, your kind words esp during the dark moments was handy, you remained a brother thank you. Musco4me, we not met yet when I see/ read your commitment, support and drive to applicants on NHJ sites I know you are truly an handsome angel and to other NHJ’ applicants due to want of space....... deeply and truly you gals are wonderful ……..I PRAY GOD GRANT ALL HEART DESIRES AND BLESSED US WITH DREAM JOBS SOONEST IN JESUS NAME. Amen

The Secret: Do your home work, prepared well, have a positive mentality and pray, yes people prayer work….serve God in truth and holiness then make a specific request Jeremiah 17:7, Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 45;1-2, …..I assured you people HE will answered it….I am a living proof…. Finally I wish to state that in 2month I learnt in NHJ’swhat I could not understand all thru my Service year…. Resumption is next month …God blessed us all . Its well. Amen

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc offer …..

indeed,this is a god news,i have bin wondering cos i have not seen any testimony lately,i thank God 4 u,he dat did it 4 u will also do it 4 others,may God see u tru in all ur endeavors,,,,,,,,,,,,remember,,,,,dis is time 2 embrace him d more.remain lifted

Congrats. Let's keep the spirit alive. One Love.

@sonssy, thanks and deeply appreciates ur advice... i prayed GOD not 2allow success get in my way of seeking HIS face in truth and holiness. Amen..@douglasago2 ...its well. Thnx

@sonssy, thanks and deeply appreciates ur advice... i prayed GOD not 2allow success get in my way of seeking HIS face in truth and holiness. Amen..@douglasago2 ...its well. One love. Thnx

Cagebe,i completed my youth corp this month,am new here but your testimony is lyk an inspiration dat am at d right place. Congrats,am api 4 u,jst ask more of him and he'l act,praise him more and he'l raise u.
    Thanks for the advice, congrats once more, it's wel!

@cagebe am really happ for youoooooh!!!!.Mine is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by cagebe View Post
    8- 9 months after service, I am very grateful 2GOD almighty for the offer from Ngr Breweries Plc, thanks to Adebowale for posting the job last year Sept/November and also picking my calls and your kind advice on requirements as per workforce overview &AA Rescue tips. Zeus, you remained a mentor and senior colleague your tips on the psychology on NGR BREW plc help greatly thought there were no female on the panel *wick and lolz*… I hail o. Imao, your kind words esp during the dark moments was handy, you remained a brother thank you. Musco4me, we not met yet when I see/ read your commitment, support and drive to applicants on NHJ sites I know you are truly an handsome angel and to other NHJ’ applicants due to want of space....... deeply and truly you gals are wonderful ……..I PRAY GOD GRANT ALL HEART DESIRES AND BLESSED US WITH DREAM JOBS SOONEST IN JESUS NAME. Amen

The Secret: Do your home work, prepared well, have a positive mentality and pray, yes people prayer work….serve God in truth and holiness then make a specific request Jeremiah 17:7, Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 45;1-2, …..I assured you people HE will answered it….I am a living proof…. Finally I wish to state that in 2month I learnt in NHJ’swhat I could not understand all thru my Service year…. Resumption is next month …God blessed us all . Its well. Amen
    am so hapi 4u my man. Congrats. God wil always help us

Cagebe! Cagebe!! Cagebe!!! U don't know how excited I am to see this. I'm so happy for you bro, so so happy. God has shown He will remain faithful forever (remember the PM u sent me where u talked about specific requests?) So you've dumped ZB with their wahala. Congrats joor! Watch this forum man, I'm dropping my own soon by God's special grace. Wish you all the grace you need to get to the top. And thanks for sharing the testimony, a lotta folks 'll be inspired.

ur testimony has really uplifted many soul, wish u all tge best and others awaiting gud job will get there's soonest IJN.

@nyquist, you are welcome, i tell you NHJ' s is the place/ sites to logged in .....be focused, prepared well and importantly asked God for strong finishing i.e the spirituals aspect , many are the forces that are not happy that GOD' s children are successful , be prayerful....pls note i heard my challenges , at kpmg , i was embarrassed, R and B test i fail woefully and its was a eye opener, Union Bank i fail too, did several interviews in which at the end i was offered ground nut money, i fail into scammers and was spending all my NYSC money for unnecessary tests until i got wisely on this sites ( pls see my earlier post ) @JTSOFGOOD, that the spirit be positive and belief GOD. Its well , @GCFR Muso4me, am humble thank you Sir. @budymore to God must all praises, Glory and Thanksgiving go to ..... ....I decree all applicants effort will be Crown with Success IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, Amen.....Isaiah, 45:1-2 and Jeremiah 17:7 and Jeremiah 29:11

@Sonofmol, like i have always said .....Baba GOD na him dey do am oooo. u said it all, due to joy in my heart i lack concrete words to write... I SAY AMEN TO YOUR PM MESSAGE.... its done already IJCN. Amen ....

Quote Originally Posted by cagebe View Post

Congrats bros, may God continue to uphold and bless your path.. Cheers

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast