+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: At last! finally employed @ Doyin Group of Companies as Human Resources Officer

At last! finally employed @ Doyin Group of Companies as Human Resources Officer

Dear friends

To God be the glory for I am finally employed as Human Resources Officer@Doyin Group Companies in one of their sucsidiaries@VI

My friends, its truly pay to be patient, consistent and persistent and most especially to be oneself with no pretence's like another person

For there were period of about six months that there was no even text for test let alone call for interview BUT i was optimistic and positive that my time will definitely come and it truly came for I was blessed with two jobs BUT i had to pick one

...GOD IS INDEED WONDERFUL AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE GOD .....Pls note this: GOD WILL NOT GIVE U MORE THAN WHAT U CAN NOT SEE!

So start having positive attitude and positive mind and learn to vissionalise where u want to be and start acting it friends...

Re: At last! finally employed @ Doyin Group of Companies as Human Resources Officer

Am happy for you ooooooooo. Am optimistic too GOD WILL DO MINE VERY VERY VERY SOON.

Hi

Congrats o, also hope to receive goodnews b4 d yr runsout. Ours will surely come soon. Congrats again

Re: At last! finally employed @ Doyin Group of Companies as Human Resources Officer

congrats man.tank God 4 dat.
    ;

Congratulation man! Now u're in there, do pls contribute in the rebranding project. Wishing u a success career.

Re:

Congrats bro,more testimonies on d way comin 4gud things comin frm NHJ mbers.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Congrats! Your lil' story goes ª long way to show that there is ª time and season for everything/everyone. Goodluck!
    G

It gives me joy hearing from u that u have made it at the end.And u experience share with us gives me hope,iam facing the samething now. God will bless us.

Congrats man. Now that U are an HR man, do your best to feed NHJ with any job opening there...... It is well with U.

See U all @ d TOP.
    We will surely get there

Congrats!
    Wish You All The Best!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@ situp please am interested in HR as a career path. And i will like 2 get some info 4rm u if u dnt mind. Plz, can u drop ur email addy or u can mail me at [email protected]

THANX SO MUCH GUYS FOR I APPRECIATE AND MAY GOD REMEMBER ALL OF U IN MAKING UR DREAMS COME TO PASS and ALSO I AM GRATEFUL TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OF NAIJAHOTJOBS...u guys are wonderful!!!

KONFESSOR...u can get in touch wit me via this email address and also via facebook....wit this email address and number: [email protected] and number 08034033088.

See u guys at the top of the ladder and pls don't and never despite days of little beginning....

Quote Originally Posted by konfessor
    @ situp please am interested in HR as a career path. And i will like 2 get some info 4rm u if u dnt mind.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast