+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Join me in thanking GOD for an offer with Union BankJoin me in thanking GOD

Join me in thanking GOD for an offer with Union BankJoin me in thanking GOD

Join me in thanking GOD for an offer with Union Bank
    After the aptitude, I received a call on June 12 for interview; exactly one year I commissioned a project during NYSC.
    Next was a mail/sms for medicals which I did on my birthday with a subsequent offer in an xmas season.
    I can't thank GOD enough for everything. His time remains the best.
    Pls do join me in thanking God.

Re: Join me in thanking GOD for an offer with Union BankJoin me in thanking GOD

Congrats BUU. Remember when Adeecco said your birth certificate is fake? My God make all things good in His own time. Congrats once more.

Evangelinedaniel: i cant remember u. I wonder how u read me this much because i'm sure i did not share the experience here -in the house.
    Adecco was an eye opener, i was using a birth cert from a hospital instead of that from nation population commission. It was no more about passing test oh, imagine that was how i lost out. But i thank God 4 everything.

You did with me but I used the username chinonyeoko. It was aftyer I got the second invitation from BATN and asked if you had got same. Congrats

So, wats up with u. Did u finally make it with them? We finished induction 2day.

Congrats! The LORD is Good.
    In God I truth!

The Lord is good and the Lord will continue to be wonderful. Am happy for you just as am happy celebrating mine.

The Lord will continue to lift you up and increase you in knowledge and understanding to execute your job description in Jesus' name (Amen)

Kingdavid Adeoye<br />Asst Accountant<br />Neimeth Int&#39;l Pharms Plc<br />Oregun

All the time

The encouragement is 2 continue 2 try. Its not passing the test but getting the job against all odds. Whether the employers say first class, or 22 years. Don't give up! Just redefine ur strategies 2 those that suit what u have and believe u can do better. Above all, put God first for his time remains the best. I LUV U ALL

Congratulations to you,God has done it.He will also help us to be in a place of our dream.(Amen)

+ Reply