+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I finally made it

I finally made it

To some this may not be the kind of testimonies they wish to hear but to me its the bets that has ever happened to me.

We inherited the culture of industrial age of go to school, get good grades, get good job that offers security, retire old and die. I got trapped in job(E) quadrant but was never satisfied because someone has to direct how my life goes financially.

While in this job,plan A, i got involved in this plan B that i never knew could turn the events of my life this round in a very short while. My plan B was actually on parttime basis.But before i could know was what happened i started earning more from my plan B on weekly basis in Usdollars.

I used to doubt people and call them scam when they say they are paid in us$ while here in Nigeria but getting involved and actually earning every Monday in $ was too much for me. I convert the $ to N and my song changes.

When my plan B gets bigger than Plan A i have to shift paradigm. I FIRED MY BOSS.

I am happy to announce today that i am a fulfilled business owner having multiple streams of income through this very business opportunity that most poeple will rather badmouth.

Its the best to have your time, plan ur target, be your boss, go where you plan to, have time for family, travel when you want to and have money to do what you desire to do.

I encourage you all to explore information age business, they are paying lots. have a different mindset about salary job, when in it, have a plan B and be serious when you intend to have our own biz.

One interesting thing is that anyone irrespective of status in life,job, age, qualification, race, nationality can actually get involved in this very business that turned me life but many will rather pass over it repeated.

YOU CAN IF YOU BELIEF. MIND IS LIFE PARACHUTE, IT OPENS WHEN OPENED.

Thank you Lord.

But we are in the information age and times are seriously moving, mindset is on financial freedom were we have very young biz owners who are in charge of their future financially.

If you already have a job, do you have a plan B? Its your right bcos he who HIRE can FIRE at anytime.

If you sit at home years looking for work, why not get involved in developing a biz and stop passing over opportunities.

I actually fired my boss having been involved in a great plan B that the weekly earning is higher than my job so i quit to develop the entrepreneurship in me.

I must say that was the best decision of my life. I AM LIVING MY DREAM through this biz. I owe multiple streams of income now.

Create a niche for yourself and run with it. being your own boss is sure the best that could happen to anyone.

If you will like to share in the biz experience I got involved with, feel free, its for anyone with desire for change.

One love.

Re: I finally made it

pls i would like to knw dis business of yours, do mail me at [email protected].

inbox me dis business of yours via [email protected],i luv plan B stuf

inbox me wit ur plan B on [email protected]

pls i will like be part of this bussiness plan B my email: [email protected]

Pls share dis plan B with me [email protected]

Pls inbox me with [email protected]

Tnx dear, inbox the plan B [email protected]

Thanks God for your testimony, kindly send me the details of this new found opportunity, Thanks in anticipation of your favorable response. My mail id is [email protected]

Inbox me dis biz idea at [email protected]

Sorry d correct email address is [email protected]

Please,i want 2 knw abt ur plan B [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast