+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: how God help me toget a job in fbn

how God help me toget a job in fbn

my fellow naija pals G od is a wonderful God after writing test 4 seven times i finally got a job in fbn it was like magic i didnt believe it my self.during the day of my interview i never thought i will get the job because of my performance but God ways is not our ways. people still ask me til today who helped me i tell it just God but they dont believe me. my fellow naijapals always believe in God because without him we can do nothing, if u believe in him he will give u the kind of job u desire always pray and pay ur tithe it is very important dont do anything without him never put ur hope in humans they will never help u. i use to believe that uncles friends that are inflencial could help me get a job but they never helped me but when i told God that if u can not help me let me remain jobless i got a job i have always desire without a help 4rm anybody.this is my testimony believe God he will never fail u. thank u all

Re: how God help me toget a job in fbn

Ela dear am happy 4 u am also looking up to God 4 my own miracle.

It is not tithe that made you to get the job, if you know what tithe is you will not be able to pay. Tithe is meant for the children of Israelite and during the era of Judaism. this is the Christian age you are to give not under compulsion but as God has prospered you. Read 1cor 9, 10 or chapter 11 to end

why do people try complicating the word of God?in your words, what is tithe, and why can't the young man pay it?many Christians have messed up in the name of new generation christianity.please,let nobody fool you that tithing is obsolete in this time and era.like it worked in those days,so it still works.it's even better. i'll like to echo the newly employed young man's words: PAY YOUR TITHE!!!

bro i am happy 4 you, may heavenly Father do thaesame for us,
    D

Thank God for you. Always remember God now that you 've got a good job. May God Almighty look on us with mercy and us who are still looking for job, Amen.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

Agbopikin,
    Thanks so much for your comment. . . .

You are Right. Please get back to me and tell me which church you attend.

There is no one who can pay up to 10 percent of what he or she has. . . the Tithe was really meant for the Israelites. No more no less.

[email protected]

Your testimony is a motivating factor. We should always put God first in all we do and we will be top in everything in life. Cheers!

MY FRIEND I AM GLAD U VE GOTTEN A JOB MAY GOD PRESERVE THAT JOB AND PROMOTE U CONTINUALLY PROVIDED U R HARD WORKING. THANKS ALSO FOR THE ADVISE U GAVE TO US UR PEOPLE. AS FOR MICHEAL AND THE OTHER GUY PLS TITHE IS ONE THING U MUST DO PROVIDED YOU R EARNING SOMTHING MONTHLY EXCEPT U DON'T EARN MONEY MONTHLY OR WEEKLY GO TO MALACHI 3 V 6 -12 AND C WHAT GOD SAID ABOUT TITHE.
    THANK YOU

Congratulations for being faithful to God may he continue to bless you.

My people we have to pay our THITE sentiments apart. if thite was meant for the Jews then every other instruction in the bible belongs to them remember
    as christians, we need not add or remove from the word of GOD i beg Una.

My broda tank God for ur life.And i 'm using ur job as a point of contact for my own job too.I know very soon God ll answer me.house pls dis nut religion forum pls let mind our business(es) okay

My fellow nigerians, Elababy had greatly shown the power of God in her life by testifying to God's work in her work. Note, there can be no financial greatness without payment of Tithe. Pay your tithes accordingly. As for me, to ensure that i pay that 10% correctly, i pay 15% of my monthly income as my monthly tithe and God is seeing me through in my work. When you pay your tithe, you can challenge God on your finances if it is not to your taste.
    Please, pay your tithe.

I really thank God 4 u. It is very important that we pay tithes of what we earn. If the tithes was meant for the Isrealites, why do we make use of both the Old and New Testaments? Those guys not in support of this should pls use only the new Testament Bible and dump the other side for the Isrealites. Tithes is a commandment! Malachi 3:7-11. Can a man rob God? Who owns money or the job ur looking for? Give what belong to Ceaser to Ceaser.

The root of sin is deliberate disobedience of the laws of God through disregarding the proprietorship of the Lord. Disobeying the laws of nature or the order of the Lord brings ruin to a human being. Conversely, one who is sober, who knows the laws of nature and adheres to, and who is not influenced by unnecessary attachment or aversion is sure to be recognized by the Lord who is the give rof all things! Without God u can do or become nothing!!!!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast