+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP ME TO THANK GOD - I GOT THE JOB FINALLY

HELP ME TO THANK GOD - I GOT THE JOB FINALLY

Slakay a member of the house posted a vacancy for SUPER-MARKET MANAGER on January 13, 2010 through a consultancy firm by named SENCE-World ltd at Keffi in Ikoyo. I applied and was called for an interview with others but to my greatest surprise the position i applied for was changed because of my qualifications and working experience, I was sent to another organisation that is in need of ACCOUNTS/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER where after 3 times of separate discussions, interviews and tests, I was offered the position. I give God the praises and I still want others to believe that this site is real.

Don't give up, keep on trying, keep on knocking, searching and asking and the God of miracle will definitely answer you in Jesus' name. (Amen). To you Slakay I say keep the good work and may the Lord reward you with goodies in Jesus' name.
    Kingdavid Adeoye<br />Asst Accountant<br />Neimeth Int&#39;l Pharms Plc<br />Oregun

Re: HELP ME TO THANK GOD - I GOT THE JOB FINALLY

congrats, am happy for u

congrats

Congratulation, am really happy 4 u i pray dat d God dat did it 4 u will as do it 4 me in Jesus Name.

What a great testimony!i give Baba Heaven And Earth,Our IGWE the glory and honor for your success and breaking forth according to isa 54vs3. just go on shining this year and don't forget your creator.pay your tithe,offering and help the poor around you.

I am the next to testify God's divine favour and mercies in Jesus name Amen.

God I thank you so much for our bros!
    I pray that you should keep up the good work in his career.
    Amen!

Bros Congrats!
    In God I truth!

I thank you all, Compugirlie, richkid87, nell, efecassandra, charleyben, saintzo and others who read my tesimony I pray that God Almighty in His power and might will answer you and grant your heart desires in Jesus' name (Amen).

Friends, God is real. I never immagine myself becoming a manager now. Listen am yet to become a Charttered Accountant though am writing my ICAN final this May 2010 but I never believe that any promotion like this will come without being a Chattered Accountant, but see what the God has done infact the Lord is great.

For you Saintzo by God's grace you are next in Jesus' name and I promise you that as I have agreed with God the day I took the Letter of employment to His Altar " I will pay my Tithe and help the poor in Jesus' name).

Efecassandra the will do yours in Jesus' name, just begin to immagine your next level of greatness.

Once again, I say a big thank you to all.

Kingdavid Adeoye<br />Asst Accountant<br />Neimeth Int&#39;l Pharms Plc<br />Oregun

may HIS name be PRAISED! TO ALL WHO ARE STILL TRUSTING HIM, HOLD FIRM TO HIM FOR HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL UNTO THE END

+ Reply