pls join me and thank the almighty God.my story goes like this:i finished from university of uyo in 2009 january,i served in Bayelsa state.during and after my service year i have been writing series of tests with no test result.i took the 2010/2011 ptdf oss test,i didnt make it,still when we were in service,we got a call from my school for a Norwegian scholarship for M.SC,i actually applied alongside with others,out of the people that applied,just seven were selected,again this year,the advert was out,i applied with faith,register for ptdf concurrently,on the 22nd of april i saw my name among the successful candidates for the oss,on the 17th of April i saw my name among the next seven that will be sponsored to norway still for M.SC.INFACT AM CONFUSED COS I DONT KNOW WHICH TO CHOOSE,I dont knw much abt the package ptdf has,but the norwegian own will automatically staff me as a lecturer with my university of first degree,and the certificate will bear my university here in nigeria though the training is abroad,pls any one with a better contribution should advise me on which to choose.thank you