+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: God has done it for me...I Finally made it!

Re: God has done it for me...I Finally made it!

At last, at last,at last, What an anniversary gift!! While Nigeria is celebrating her golden jubilee you are doing yours in a big way.

Congrats guy.God in his own mercy has decided to give a testimony. But remember with this blessing comes responsibility.

Always give a helping hand to those in need. Moreover,If you are in position to help any body in need of job do that gladly at least you will remember the old 'bad' days.

Least I forget if you come across any vacancy in your company don't hesitate to pasteit .Remember na somebodi pastethe one way you take be BIG BOY NOW.

Once again Congratulations I love good news.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

God is always faithful even 2 da faithless he will do for all of us in Jesus name congrats man

the attached story

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY: THIS IS MY STORY
    My name is Okafor Kenechi Obinna Kelvin……Many know me by the name Kaycee ……others especially on NHJ know me by the name biggerboyze.
    I’m male, born 10Th of may…and a Christian by religion. I hail from Anambra State, Ihiala precisely and I’m from a family of 5 made up of 4 dragons and a phoenix.
    I was born in New-Bussa, Niger State. I attended NEPA Senior Staff School. New-Bussa, Nigeria State where I completed my Primary and Secondary School Education. Moved over to the East where I did my University Degree. I graduated from Anambra State university where I bagged a B.Sc, Pure & Industrial Chemistry ( second class honours, upper division).
    Today, I am an employee of Baker Hughes…it has never been easy for me. I have seen a lot gone under the bridge and seen a lot go on in the labour market or favour market as some may prefer to call it, Find below the list of companies that have kept me trailing through my career aspirations.
    Nothing good comes easy but with God everything becomes easy and worketh for good for your sake……This is my story…Wanna Know more?….follow me to my facebook page via [email protected]

LIST OF COMPANIES APPLIED TO THROUGHOUT MY CAREER;
    1. KPMG Professional Services (Business Personal Services Position 200
    2. AP Moller Terminals-Maersk Group (Graduate Position 2010)
    3. Baker Hughes Oil Services (Field Engineer Position 2009)
    4. Chams PLC (Mangament Trainee 2010)
    5. BAT Nigeria (British American Tobacco MT-Position 2010)
    6. DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources, fresh Graduate position 2010)
    7. Standard Bank (Africa Graduate Trainee Programme position 2010)
    8. WAMCO (West African Milk Company, Management Trainee Position 2009)
    9. GTB (Guaranty Trust Bank Graduate Trainee position 2010)
    10. Unilever (Management Trainee Position 2010)
    11. WAMCO (West African Milk Company, Medical Delegates position 2010)
    12. Reckitt Benkitser (Management Trainee position 2010)
    13. Nigerian Breweries PLC (Shift Brewers Operators position 2010)
    14. FBN (First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Position 2010)
    15. Access Bank (Products Development Team Member 2010)
    16. Price Water House Coopers (PWC Audit Assistant Position 2010)
    17. GSK (Glaxosmithkline Management Trainee 2010)
    18. BAT Nigeria (Trade Marketing Representative-Position 2010)
    19. SHELL Nigeria (Local Opportunities 2010)
    20. Schlumberger (SLB Water Engineer position 2010)
    21. Geoservices (Field Engineer Position 2010)
    22. Oiltest Group (Production Chemists position 2010)
    23. KCA Deutag (Field Engineer Position 2010)
    S/N COMPANY NAME APPLICATION STATUS REMARK
    1 KPMG Professional Services (Business Personal Services Position 200 Unsuccessful After 1yr 7months, I was told I was unsuccessful
    2 AP Moller Terminals-Maersk Group (Graduate Position 2010) 2nd Interview stage Was told they would get back to me. Its 6months now
    3 Baker Hughes Oil Services (Field Engineer Position 2009) Successful Was told i was kept in a pool (waiting list)
    4 Chams PLC (Mangament Trainee 2010) Unsuccessful Didn’t make the cut at test
    5 BAT Nigeria (British American Tobacco MT-Position 2010) On-Going Still Running
    6 DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources, fresh Graduate position 2010) On-Going Still running
    7 Standard Bank (Africa Graduate Trainee Programme position 2010) Unsuccessful Unsucessful after phone interview
    8 WAMCO (West African Milk Company, Management Trainee Position 2009) Missed the Test Missed the test
    9 GTB (Guaranty Trust Bank Graduate Trainee position 2010) Unsuccessful Didn’t make the cut at test
    10 Unilever (Management Trainee Position 2010) On-Going Still running
    11 WAMCO (West African Milk Company, Medical Delegates position 2010) Unsuccessful Unsucessful after interview
    12 Reckitt Benkitser (Management Trainee position 2010) Unsuccessful Didn’t make the cut at test
    13 Nigerian Breweries PLC (Shift Brewers Operators position 2010) On-Going Still running
    14 FBN (First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Position 2010) On-Going Still running
    15 Access Bank (Products Development Team Member 2010) Unsuccessful Wasn’t Shorlisted
    16 Price Water House Coopers (PWC Audit Assistant Position 2010) Unsuccessful Wasn’t Shortlisted
    17 GSK (Glaxosmithkline Management Trainee 2010) Unsuccessful Wasn’t Shorlisted
    18 BAT Nigeria (Trade Marketing Representative-Position 2010) Unsuccessful Wasn’t shorlisted aften been longlisted
    19 SHELL Nigeria (Local Opportunities 2010) Unsuccessful Application was regretted
    20 Schlumberger (SLB Water Engineer position 2010) On-Going Still Ongoing
    21 Oiltest Group (Production Chemists position 2010) Unsuccessful Wasn’t Shorlisted
    22 KCA Deutag (Field Engineer Position 2010) Unsuccessful Wasn’t Shortlisted

I

Praise God, he is a God of possibilities,
    your relentless never-give-up spirit and solid faith has paid up,
    may we find the faith to hold on to God and claim our possessions.
    AMEN

Congratulations my brother,GOD will continue to promote you in JESUS name.

I am really encouraged by this post becos it tells me my own 3 years of jobless will come to an end too.
    Really encouraged.GOD bless you.

hmmm nawa oh. God is really great

@BiggerBoyze........... a vry big congrats to u. Is ur boy frm UFLP( d one u wrote a KPMG addy on a JW jornal) I fill humbled n encouraged by ur story @ d same time, in fact am cls to tears as am writing this, cos ur story is similar to urs but urs was mor tasking. Just as u said I hv made a solemn promise to God to be entirely His. Ur story is inspiring. One again congrats.
    "

BiggerBoiz, Congratulations. THink of wat to type and All that comes to mind is Congratulation...Enjoy the New Adventure and keep us posted even as we all join u in higher places...U know Some of us will soon find Ourselves in ExxonMobil, Chevron, WapgCo, Transocean, Panocean and better Outfits

Congrats Bro

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

C O N G R A T U L O B I A my bruva.ours is coming on d way
    G

Big congrats to you bro...It was worth the struggle....
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Bro,on behalf of d rest of d house,i wholeheartedly congratulate u.When Allah start his work no one culd tell where d pendulum is swinging bt what we need to learn is dt nothing good comes easy.It is just a matter of Patience&resilence.HAPPY CAREER BUILDING WITH BAKER HUGHES...We are proud of u BIGBOYZ!
    g

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze
    God has done it for me....Dear fellow Naijahotjobbers, today, I am the latest employee of Baker Hughes Company Limited. It has never been easy for me. I have seen a lot gone under the bridge and seen a lot go on in the job market but today marks the end of my aspirations.
    ……This is my story…
    the biggerboy turned biggestboy...A very big congratulations to U, the same God who has started this gr8 work in U is faithful to complete it..............................this is not the end pf your aaspirations, but the beginning of gr8er things to come because "the earnest expectation of all creature is for your manifestation" bro, this is just the beginning of these glorious manifestations

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze
    My pple,In dis race, i fell along the way several times but i never gave up. I kept pushing till God finally answered me
    ...the righteous falleth seven times, what makes him righteous is not the falling but the getting back up...........................brother 10x 4 getting back up and with each getting U picked something up(Lessons Learned)..................................we would not have had this inspiring testimony, if u hadn't gotten up.

@House, this goes a long way to make us know that we should not give up on ourselves, because God has not given up on us

+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast