+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GLORY TO GOD. STERLING BANK JOB OFFER AT LAST

GLORY TO GOD. STERLING BANK JOB OFFER AT LAST

please join me in praising and thanking GOD for his faithfulness and sure mercies. i have finally gotten a juicy offer at sterling bank.Beloved I write this testimony to encourage everyone seeking a job to completely trust in GOD and HIM alone.Because of the competitive nature of the nigerian job market, most people think that knowing somebody somewhere is the only guaranty for securing a job. But this has not been my experience.As a matter of fact, I believe in having a connection, but let that connection be GOD and GOD alone, HE is indeed the greatest guarantee becos HE has no record of failure and cannot disappoint.here i am with a job in a place where i know no mortal man but my firm trust in GOD was enough to do it. i passed thru all the stages involved, but believe me when i say that even my intelligence or IQ could not guarantee anything at these stages.for instance during the first test i was as confused and unstable as anyone could be,even the calculation part that i thought i was competent enough to devour, i could not do much.as for the verbal reasoning part it was a serious race against time, i therefore could not properly analyze the questions before me and i ended up choosing answers i wasn't so sure of.after that i knew it would take only the mercies of GOd to scale thru. I thanked HIM for the opportunity to be even invited and relied solely on his mercies to see me thru, and guess what, HIS mercies prevailed and i was miraculously invited for the 2nd test.even in the 2nd test and interview i could spot loopholes om my part that made me so unsure of scaling thru.but GOD, yes the MOST HIGH GOD was determined to justify my trust in His salvation and sure mercies.and here i am today with a solid job offer not becos of my intellectual muscle or class of degree but becos the LORD lavished HIS mercies upon me.i want to enjoin members of this forum to trust in GOD alone and for those who are trusting keep re-affirming your trust in HIM.i am a witness, GOD cannot fail.but remember you cannot trust someone you don't know,so if you are reading this post and you are yet to identify with GOD do so NOW by accepting JESUS as your LORD AND SAVIOUR.then trust HIM to completely deal with whatever issue in your life you find unsettling.let your trust in him be strengthened thru prayer and HIS WORD, in other words, search thru the scripture for verses that speak the will of GOD concerning that situation and inject it into your prayer.finally keep re-affirming your trust in him and believe HE is already charting a new course for you.Having done all these,[ you can be still and see the salvation of the Lord in full gear.this is my story, this is my song, join me in prasing the LORD all the day long.Kudos to the hosts of this interactive forum for bringing vital job info to the notice of the public. May GOD continue to enlarge the path of your success.GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Re: GLORY TO GOD. STERLING BANK JOB OFFER AT LAST

Congrats bro

I bless God for you man. Do have a rewarding experience on the job!

Congratulations...

SINCERELY , THE GOD WE SERVE IS A GOOD GOD. HE FORGETS NO ONE..... OURS IS ON THE WAY.... IM HAPPY FOR U ... PLS ACCEPT MY CONGRATULATIONS.

To GOD be the Glory, I pray we'll have more goodnews like thhis on this forum by GOD's Grace...Amen!
    Congrats once again!
    where there is a wiill, there is a way... but where there is money,there are ways!!!

Congrates bro, Our Lord is good all the time. He will do it 4 us 2. Phil 4:19, Isahia 60:1 pls endeavour 2 read this portion of d bible forum members. And your life will never remain d same again. Amen
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

Quote Originally Posted by Aristan
    Congrates bro, Our Lord is good all the time. He will do it 4 us 2. Phil 4:19, Isahia 60:1 pls endeavour 2 read this portion of d bible forum members. And your life will never remain d same again. Amen
    hi aristan.......

pls can u tell us the latest about the glo interview, i had the second interview sometimes and haven't heard from them since 22nd may 09... thanks (did u get the job with them too?)

Congrats bro, I was encouraged by ur testimony, i believe that the Lord who started this good work in ur life will be faithful to complete it.

Congrats man. We believe ours is coming

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

@ Bankroll: I remember we were only about 30 pple who made it to their final interview @ d sterling towers, marina in March. But since then I have yet to hear from them . Dude does this mean they've called some pple up finally?
    the greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look.

+ Reply