+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By koleefem05

Topic: Celebrating musco

Celebrating musco

Anyone who is watering others will himself be freely watered by the Most High. I wish to express my sincere and heartfelt appreciation as I congratulate our ICON and Don of our forum, Mr Musco on his appointment as a Staff of Union Bank. Sir, may you be blessed beyond words. More grease to your elbow bros, may you reap the dividends of your hard works.
    Thousands no doubt have benefitted from various job vacancies you've posted here, and that's what I term success. A successful man is not only determined by the degree of his wealth, but rather, the number of people he has helped to attain a degree of wealth, freedom and success. So Musco, I am saying, you are a SUCCESSFUL man. Go in there and Succeed more bro!!!
    I'm celebrating you bro, popping champagne and dancing P-Square(Buneiya Enu). Pls join me!!!
    Deeray likes this.

Re: Celebrating musco

Menhh!...am so happy 4 d great muscoe.....4 ur selfless service 2 unemployed graduates in dis forum!.....once a again!...i say'congratulations 4 appointment'...........pls even wit dis....continue wit dose ur hot n genuine post!......'gra gracia'@splei hocus!

Smile Re: Celebrating musco

Congrat Great Musco,you have touched lives positively here.And God will continue to flourish you path sir!

i av eva known u were destined for glorious tins,john mason said,d best way to excel is to aid oda people excel,u r truly of such,kip it up bro,congrats

I join the rest of NHJobbers to celebrate u Musco. You hav done a lot in this forum. May God continue to increase u. Amen.

I can't be left out of this. I'm so glad to celebrate with you on dis ur achievement. Better days surely awaits u by God's grace. Oga Musco, I'm so happy for u, thank you for ur selfless service on this forum. Congratulations!

I hardly use dis forum but d few times i log in i get 2c one particular name wif job postings...Musco's.may God bless you wit gud health,gud wealth and aof cos a gudwife(lol) as u begin anothr phase in lyf .AMEN.congrats dear!

@musco......congrat my bro
    everybody has in oneway or the other benefitted from your numeroue, timely, and frequent job post.
    thank God u have finally reap the fruits of your labour
    this is just the begining bro.............expect more
    comgrat once again

@Musco... That's jst a stepping stone brother, believe me u re still flying higher, you deserve even more. Accept my sincere congratulations, Skye is jst still ur starting point.. Achieve more in HIS glory(Ame)

what does it take to work tirelessly..post jobs..tel d pple ow to get to d test location even d format...rejoice wit hotjobbers wu eventually got d job despite that you were d one wu made d post...? It takes muscovite4real...a rear gem...an epitome of dignified decorum..you'v served us all without salary...surely u cannot kip up posting jobs wen u'r invovled wit work more dan 12hrs a day...d way u used to...buh u can always drop in and say hi once in a while?

Great one Musco..i am so happy for u.honestly d road wasn't easy...yhank God u made it...Congrat!

+ Reply