+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Topic: CADBURY 10 Favoured Engineers

gzl

CADBURY 10 Favoured Engineers

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE FINAL 10 ENGINEERS DAT MADE IT TO RECEIVE CADBURY'S OFFER. I FEEL HIGHLY HONOURED & PRIVILEGED TO BE PART OF THIS TEAM.

And unofficially now, you guys finally uncovered my identity on Tuesday & made me feel like a star. I promised I was gonna drop something (post) on Naijahotjobs for you guys, now dis is it "THIS IS IT"

I picked up my letter this evening & I fit tell you say the thing make sense die! For the 1st time in my life I held (& received) what a "Real Appointment Letter" is like (not like CONPETRO )

Special Acknowledgement to the 2 strong ladies that made it into the 10-man Team. U ladies are a great encouragement to other ladies out there and a serious challenge to us guys as well. I would not mind mentioning your names but it has to be with your permission. I hope to see you guys (other 9) again on the 6th September, 2010.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Re: CADBURY 10 Favoured Engineers

CONGRATS GUY! THIS IS MADE IN IBOGUN U REMEMBER? LOL! OUR OGA NO GO ALLOW THE STUDENTS AGAIN. WISH U D VERY BEST BRO.

gzl

CONGRATULATIONS TO US ALL

@papavic: thanks. No be lie o... how your runs dey go?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

very happy 4 U man, just keep preparing urself, the best is yet to come, U ain't seen nothing yet!

@gzl, what was there pay package like. I was @ nestle final interview for trainee engineer @ their agbara factory & i was asked my expected pay. I awaits ya response
    doing good costs no harm

Cadbury interview

Gzl, congrats to you and all the favoured engineers. We were really favoured because Cadbury the 'koko'. We didn't only make you feel like a star, you are a star! I wanna be like you when i grow up...lol
    if you mention d ladies names, im going 2 put up your complimentary card on naijahotjobs(joking).

Looking foward to making a great team!

Hey Guyz!!!!

Congratz 2 y'll...Gzl & d 9 odaz (the ladies especially)....proud of u all rily....this is a sign of Godz favour....& to show dt 1 wit God is 1 wit majority...u need no manz connection.....

Big time encouragement to our generation....there is just about enuff jobs to go round....all we need do is b still & let God SHOW!!!!!

Congratz again peepz!!!

@gzl , congratz to you...atleast you made us to know that all this vacancy thing either online or on pages of newpaper frm multinational company is not for formality sake, it is real and when cadbury avertize again lets us know,person let me know, OND ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERIN, this my mail I.d : [email protected] , wud attach my CV to this post, once again congratz.

@gzl, that is good man. Congratulations!!! to all those that made it....
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

Re: Cadbury interview

Quote Originally Posted by Emamalee
    Gzl, congrats to you and all the favoured engineers. We were really favoured because Cadbury the 'koko'. We didn't only make you feel like a star, you are a star! I wanna be like you when i grow up...lol
    if you mention d ladies names, im going 2 put up your complimentary card on naijahotjobs(joking).

Looking foward to making a great team!
    @Emamalee: Na God dey make us be stars o no worry, u'll soon grow up healthy & strong and say "My daddy makes me very proud....he also won lots of other stuff" Just keep taking *****vita; Chocolatey Nourishment for tomorrow's leaders...

gzl

@Tripple-C: gracias amigo, wish u greater success too.

@Modupe-oluwa: thanks.

@hotboyy_wci: thanks.

@maxweber: thanks. How area?

@magatide: I'll send you a PM to that effect.

@gzl, emma and the rest of your crew wi wish you guys a steady rise within your positions in cadbury. congratulobia

@GZL, It's good to know you succeeded. This is just the beginning of many more tidings to come. God will give you the strength to excel on this new ladder.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast