+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED MOBIL APPITUDE TEST SAMPLE

I NEED MOBIL APPITUDE TEST SAMPLE

Hi House,Please anybody with mobil test sample ,help me i'm in need of it urgently.Secondly i got 2 invitations,one in Lagos and the other in uyo.Please house which one do i attained

Re: I NEED MOBIL APPITUDE TEST SAMPLE

Hi, d test is in 4 parts.d 1st 3 parts is d aptitude test and then a 4th engrg skill test.I did d test last yr so i hv a feelin it will b d same cause we were not alowd 2 go wit d ques. part 1 is d verbal reasoning section.u wil hv 20mins 4 40 ques.abt 10 short passages each containing 4 or 5 ques.u need 2 b fast.I suggest u practice wit 2008 GMAT(d verbal reasoning test 1 n 2 pgs - 89 to 113). part 2 is the test of numerical reasonin.i think u'l hv 35 mins 4 35 ques.time is a limiting factor here so u hv 2 b fast and accurate.u'l hv graphs,charts,tables,barcharts,pictograms and all sorts of diagrams and data on 1 or 2 pages and ques will b based on the info.i suggest practic wit graphical n data analysis test of 2008 gmat(pgs150-225). part3 is the test of abstract reasonin as they called it.abt 36 ques 4 15 mins.its very simple but tim might b a prob if u're not fast enough.its simply a set of diagrams where u'l b required 2 select d next diagram or figur 2 appear in d series.I sugest u practic wit diagramatic reasonin test 3(pgs299 -304)and rotated shapes test(pgs 325 - 329).if u hv 2005 or 2006 gmat,u'l also find similar ques to practic wit. part 4 is d engrg skill test.also in 2 partsand abt 50 ques 4 1hr.dis is d killer stage if u dont hv basic elect/elect knowledge.just update VERY VERY WELL ur basic engrg knowledge.ques will com 4m power systems(3-phase n single phase ,both formular n calculations),calculations involvin inductors,capacitors resistors,power factor improvment n correction,xformers,motors both1-phas,3-phas,induction motors,synchronous motors,etc,star-delta conversion of resistors and vice versa,I think they asked questions on control systems as well (underdamped system, how to calculate unity gain ,electronics you will need to able to use Kirchoff's law, circuit diagrams interpretation and calculations,etc.infact try 2 recal al dat u can on basic e/e tins.thats al i can rem 4 now.GOOD LUCK!

That wz kool! I know many guys will find it valuable. Bless you real gud

thanks,God bless you,pls am a Chemical Engineer will i be asked Elect Questions?
    Thanks,am expecting a reply

Ugomech, the question is which of the centers is best for you? Which did u select as your test location? Whatever your answer to these questions are, just print your invitation letter and go to that center. I was in your position too, but i wrote to them, and was welcomed to write in my prefered location. All the best.

Good job by Osaz4life. Many have been waiting for a hint on the test format. Thanks for the guide.

+ Reply