Friends, Airtel recently sent out a message that their BB subscription will from effect from today no longer be used as a modem or on any other non bb devices. I bring you good news that a new cheat is out today. This is barely an hour to the ......ing. Now, you can get 4gig to browse both on your bb and on your computer or any other device you have. This cheat will be given for free to the first 200 people to call or send email to me. I cannot be stupid to post the cheat online because currently, Airtel hired experienced indian IT consultants who are currently working for them. Their eyes are on deck twenty four seven. And let me warn you that if you are among those who gets this package, don’t ever try to post it online if you want us to enjoy it. The line is open, call now on 08159415806 or send an email with the heading “AIRTEL” and it will be forwarded emediately. The free offer is to only the first 200 people to mail or call. For more on updates, visit this nice blog I came across @ www.gistitup..com and www.free-internet4u..com