+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Activate your ideas now!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cool Activate your ideas now!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS IDEA?
    A lot of people (mostly youths) may say, “I have certain ideas and since I do not come from a wealthy home there is no finance for it”. I want you to stop right there!
    That you weren’t born into a wealthy home does not mean you shouldn’t live your dream. This is the much reason for which I speak all the time on LEVERAGE…
    A lot of people were born with great potentials, and they live and die with such potentials without achieving anything. What you must know is that Life is not fair. As such, no man will pity you nor will your children (here now or generations to come) praise you for just existing without leaving a land mark for them. Every man has his cross to bear and no rich man fell from the skies, they all at a point in their generations was once like you, the only difference with them is that they decided to take ACTION and took their destinies into their hands.
    Youths of these days so believes that their parents will always be there for them and as it is, they do not have to worry about: what to eat, drink, wear, shelter, school bills and cash, yes CASH! If only their eyes were made to see what the future holds without their parents, they will do all in their powers to be financially stable from today henceforth.
    Now look around you, you’d say the economy of the country is not favorable, you’d lament on one government policy or the other, and on… have you thought of one single thing you can do to correct the system within your capacity? If you have thought about it, have you executed any? You’d say how do I mean? Have you affected people positively within your own capacity? I’m not talking about giving arms, supporting people in their time of need.
    No! There is an adage that, “Teach me how to fish and do not give me fish”
    This adage goes down to a lot of areas. When you give arms and support to people, you are just like the man giving out fish. Have you thought of making people self-reliant? A day will come when you will not be there for them, can they stand on their own and be able to give support to others?
    On the long run when you are able to affect lives positively, it translates to the healing of the land. With this, a lot of people will be financially independent; doing well in their respective endeavors and it goes a long way to reduce the level of poverty in the society and help the government, also such economy will be vibrant.
    Unknown to you, you have created a network of people who I call “Loyalists”. The reason why I used the term “loyal” is that, whenever you call their attention to a certain issue or there’s some other business you like to introduce to people, they are eager to listen and champion your course because they’ve once made money in an idea which you gave them and they trust you that if it’s coming from you it is really worthwhile.
    There is a saying that, “the Net worth of a man is determined by his NETWORK”. This means that, the extent for which a man will succeed is determined by the people he has around him.
    Also another wise man said, “I have learn to take 1% of a hundred men’s profit which is better than 100% of my own effort”.
    All these bring us back to the power of leverage!!!
    Take your time; go through each topic you find on my blog to review all the available programs therein and for you to know the one that you are willing to run with.
    NOW BACK TO YOUR BUSINESS IDEA
    Every form of business no matter how small requires some capital. Be it that you are venturing into the sales of water or sand which you may consider readily available in your environment, you still need money to get things done in one area or the other. This boils down to your cash at hand.
    Now, I’m not saying I’ll give cash to you, but in this text, I’ll set up a fund raiser for you! You will also ask me how. When you have this big picture of a certain venture you intend to start up and you discovered that you are low on cash, you run to your family members, friends and financial institutions for a little raise. Everyone complains that they also are out on cash including the financial institutions.
    Do not give up on your venture, go with this plan.
    I call it HELPING PEOPLE.
    You would ask how, right?
    Yes! Helping people is the only way as I’ve come to making it my slogan. Helping people…
    In helping people, you are actually helping yourself.
    You will also ask how? When you help people raise money for their different projects and say on every man you help, you get approximately $12 (at the time of this publication, it’s an equivalent of ₦2000), when you help a hundred people, you’d have made:
    $12 X 100 = $1,200 or ₦2000 X 100 = ₦200,000
    So it gets better on the second generation
    When each person gets a single person into the program, you get $6 or ₦1000, which means if each person strives to do exactly what you did (actually, no one says no to more especially MONEY)
    Therefore, 100 persons each bringing in 10 new sign ups,
    100 X 10 people = 10,000 new sign-ups on whom you get $6 or ₦1000
    10,000 X $6 = $60,000 or 10,000 X ₦1000 = ₦10,000,000 with this you can do any business can’t you?
    So let me explain further how this can be actualized in real-life.
    You have a lot of contacts on your phone book, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Eskimi, Badoo, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Viber, and on…
    How many people do you think need cash and wants to reduce the stress of Hard-work and work smart?
    How many people do you think can afford ₦3,500? (…pretty hilarious, right?)
    Do you think a topic like this will appeal to them?
    First make out a name list of your first 50 people or more that you consider won’t say NO to cool cash. I call it “THE CAN’T SAY NO LIST”. I know when you receive your first payment a lot of people will be convinced, moreover EVERYBODY GETS PAID HERE.
    When you get these people on your list, proceed to sending them a brief info on the fund raising idea and you are set for business.
    NOTE MEMBERSHIP FEE IS ₦3,500 AND PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE COMMUNICATED THROUGH THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW, IGNORE ANY MESSAGE WHICH DOES NOT COME VIA THIS EMAIL LINK.
    SEND A MESSAGE TO +2347065317510 OR [email protected] WITH INFO AS LISTED BELOW:
    NAME;
    DATE OF BIRTH;
    ADDRESS;
    PHONE NUMBER;
    EMAIL;
    BANK NAME;
    NAME ON ACCOUNT;
    ACCOUNT NUMBER;
    YOUR BANK DETAILS IS NECESSARY FOR PAYMENTS TO BE MADE TO YOU ON YOUR REFERRED PERSONS.

Re: Activate your ideas now!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This program runs till you decide not to make money anymore

Re: Activate your ideas now!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm a great advocate of network marketing, but it's high time we started investing and re-investing in our country, lots of other companies we hear of on the internet are foreign and our money goes into their economy.
    Now tell me what effect that will have on us as a people.
    To God be the Glory, this particular program here is aimed to better our economy and foster good relationship amongst individuals here in our country.
    Send me Ur email so that I might send U some copies of various foreign companies here in Nigeria who does marketing and U compare their compensation plan with what we have here.
    They give us mere peanuts as 0compared to our sign-up fees (hence, looting us).
    Well with EFL, all that is going to change, which means:
    Better opportunity for every Nigerian Youth
    Job and wealth creation
    And Unlimited opportunities...
    Come on-board today.
    Send me your Email addresses for the compensation plan and how this works!
    Have a great day!!!
    http://www.naijahotjobs.com/f36/lear...nt-now-350205/

+ Reply