+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: YOUR COMMENTS ON WILLS1980(UCHECHUKWU KALU)

YOUR COMMENTS ON WILLS1980(UCHECHUKWU KALU)

THIS GUY HAS BEEN PROMISING ONE STUFF OR THE OTHER ON THIS FORUM.HE IS ACTUALLY SELLING A PRODUCT ON GETTING A SHORT CODE AT ZERO COST.HOW MANY PERSONS BOUGHT THE PRODUCT AND IS IT REALLY TRUE YOU CAN GET A SHORT CODE WITHOUT INITIAL CAPITAL CONTRARY TO WHAT WE ALL KNOW.
    THE SITE THAT IS PROMOTING THE PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY REMOVED.DO I SMELL A RAT.
    PLEASE PEOPLE LETS HEAR YOUR COMMENTS

Re: YOUR COMMENTS ON WILLS1980(UCHECHUKWU KALU)

Quote Originally Posted by manifestone
    THIS GUY HAS BEEN PROMISING ONE STUFF OR THE OTHER ON THIS FORUM.HE IS ACTUALLY SELLING A PRODUCT ON GETTING A SHORT CODE AT ZERO COST.HOW MANY PERSONS BOUGHT THE PRODUCT AND IS IT REALLY TRUE YOU CAN GET A SHORT CODE WITHOUT INITIAL CAPITAL CONTRARY TO WHAT WE ALL KNOW.
    THE SITE THAT IS PROMOTING THE PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY REMOVED.DO I SMELL A RAT.
    PLEASE PEOPLE LETS HEAR YOUR COMMENTS
    HERE ARE SOME OF HIS THREADS.PLS COMMENT
    http://www.naijahotjobs.com/business-ideasentrepreneurship/breaking-news!!-making-free-and-unlimited-gsm-calls-without-recharge-cards/

http://www.naijahotjobs.com/business-ideasentrepreneurship/two-canadian-sites-that-pays-$50-daily-to-your-liberty-reserve-account/

http://www.naijahotjobs.com/business-ideasentrepreneurship/make-$50-to-$500-daily-helping-students-do-their-howework/

http://www.naijahotjobs.com/business...25-000-weekly/

Quote Originally Posted by wills1980
    I have been following this thread with keen interest, because i see it as an opportunity for members of this forum that have had transactions with me in the past to give their honest and unbiased opinions. I really admire your kind of person MANIFESTONE, somebody that will go all out to prove a point. Please i encourage all and sundry to clears this my friends mind. To really help make this easier for both of us, i will give you the free shortcode manual and you will have to implement it and if it delivers what i promise, then you pay me my money #1500. But if you follow the guide and at the end of the day you did not get your own shortcode, then you are mandated to come back here and shout it for all to know that i am just faking. But it happens that you get a free shortcode and refuse to pay me, then i will get you arrested and will also let the house know that you are just a hungry little thief.
    If you accept the above condition then let me know so that we can put this suspicious to rest.
    I AM VERY GAME.LETS ROLL IT.MY EMAIL:[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by manifestone
    I AM VERY GAME.LETS ROLL IT.MY EMAIL:[email protected]
    GUY I'M WAITING

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEND A MAIL

PEOPLE ITS BEEN OVER 3 HOURS SINCE I ACCEPTED UCHECHUKWU KALU'S CHALLENGE.AS I MAKE THIS POST(6:07PM) I'M YET TO SEE HIS MAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by wills1980
    I have sent you the package, check your mailbox for mails from [email protected] or [email protected]
    If you have any question, you can easily reach me on 08088222563, remember our agreement. I have fulfilled my own part of the bargain, it is time for you to fulfill yours.
    I DO NOT JOKE WITH AGREEMENTS AND IF ALL THINGS WORK WELL,THIS WILL BE THE BEST EVER PR U WILL BE GETTING.LET ME SEE THE PACKAGE AND DIGEST.

Re:

Hmmmm....talk of identity theft!

+ Reply