Hi, Do you really want to succeed? Do you want to take your career to the next level? Congratulations, your long wait is over.I am Awah Lazarus (B.sc, Oca, Ocp, Apex, Linux, Sql etc) i am an I.T. consultant, a web developer, and application builder. I am here to assist a few people who might be in the position i found myself a couple of years back. But before i continue let me give you an insight to where i am coming from.I left school like every young Nigerian graduate with so much ambition and i was literarily ready to conquer the world. I was very optimistic that with my grades i will land myself a good job in just a matter of months, but that was not to be, like most of us come to realize, once you are out of school it is not necessarily a rollercoaster journey to your success. It is a different ball game altogether, even though this may not be unique to only Nigerians as job hunting is big deal anywhere in the world and probably has always been. But unfortunately the walls of the school does not prepare you for the street and so once you are out on the street most people lack the skills to succeed. Back to my topic, as days turned to weeks and weeks to months and still no job, i began to lose self confidence, I found myself applying for jobs that I was clearly over qualified for; i was desperate and i had to make a living, i had to survive.Things where not going well at all. Out of pity some family friends contributed some money and i went back to school to boost my CV, this time i opted for professional courses, Since i was in the I.T. field. I registered for Oracle and in six months i was through, i want back job hunting and still no luck, then i went back and i did Linux and still no luck the process continued and my frustration deepened, still i was not close to what i hoped for. While all this was happening i new deep down inside that my break was near, i knew that somehow i would get the break i desired and once i am airborne there is no stopping me.Immediately i graduated from school, infact even before i went for my National Youth Service. My cousin in London sent me a book. He told me that the book changed his life, infact he insisted that i read it before my National Youth Service was over. But i never bothered to open the book as it did not seem important to me at the time,When things became really difficult i decided to call my cousine to see if i could get some help from him at least to start something for my self. So i did, i called him and narrated how bad things where going for me. After narrating my story to him for sometime, he asked me a simple question. Did u read the book i gave you? I was confused and angry at the same time. Here i was, asking for some assistance and he was asking about a book? What has a book got to do with my situation? To cut the long story short he insisted i should go and read the book he gave me. I agreed even though i did not know where the book was.Some weeks later, i was home and bored , so i decided to re-arrange my room and then i stumbled on this book, i don’t know what attracted me to it but i decided to skim through and maybe just read a few pages. But that was not to be,i soon realised i had the secrete to my success right in my hands as a matter of fact i had it in my room all these years. I spent the rest of the week reading this book and i was amazed at the quality and clarity that the author handled key issues. As a matter of fact i discovered that he too was in the same position that i found myself and i had to find out how he overcame so i kept reading.When i was through, i started applying some of the principles of that book and gradually i started seeing results. Things did not change overnight but i had the results i wanted. To cut the long story short, today, by the Grace of God, i run a successful I.T. firm. I am still growing but the sky is just my starting point.I know you want to know this book, i know you want to turn things around in your life just like me, but i cant do that here. To get complete free information on how to get this life changing book please send an empty mail to [email protected] and get the report immediately. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the message “You too can be successful” in your inbox.