Hello fellow Nigerians, are really QUALIFIED to participate in this program, if your answer is "YES" to the set of question below then you are qualified to join the great company landing in Nigeria soon. This is Awareness phase.

I want to ask you some simple question before you will join this promising program.

* Do you have an active e-mail account that you check every day?
* Do you have a computer or a phone with internet access where you can check the e-mail?
* Do you have a GT Bank account with online banking status to receive you payment?
* Do you have ability to do ONLINE or OFFLINE marketing through email ONLY without No 1-on-1 discussion.
* Can you get ONLY two people within TWO Weeks through e-mail after joining this program to start your own team?

If your answer is YES, then be ready to 2-Build-Wealth beyond what you can imagine because it has been running in FOUR African countries (i.e. South-Africa, Uganda, Kenya and Ghana) before coming to Nigeria and it has established its presence in over 50 countries around the world.

The program will be officially lunch in June 2012 and for your information one of the key team member and top respected personality that is bringing it to Nigeria from the United State of America is the author of a popular book called "Rich Dad...Poor Dad" that is Dr Robert

So take action now and secure your own FREE position before June 2012 because you only ONLY 30days more to go.

Call (0803 472 1790) or email me ([email protected]) for more details to join.