Hello, I know how much people need money for Xmas and also in preparation for the new year. For this reason, I and my team have decided to give out this xmas offer to 20 naijahotjobbers only! Try our products at 50% discount before 16th Dec and get 10 FREE BONUSES! Grab these 5 products now: 1. Get Login Access to www.thecash1234-system.com and Legit Online Jobs - Real Online Jobs and Work From Home Opportunities! valued $61.95 2. Secret website where you can eran Euros Daily for liking Facebook & Twitter 3.Adsense Assassin - $5,500 in 3 months 4.How we earned $197 in 3 days from clickbank 5.Guide to where you can get people to GLADLY DASH you Money to start Any Project without Ever paying back. and many more... Please This is just for 20 Naijahotjobbers NOT for everybody. If you are interested, Order between today and FRIDAY 16TH DECEMBER. After FRIDAY, this offer will be not be there again. PAY N1000 ONLY TO EVELYN CHIGBOGWU GTB 0007946454. After payment,text XMASOFFER*YOUR FULL NAME*YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS*YOUR PHONE NO*TELLER NO*DATE OF PAYMENT. TO 08090604038 THE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED.