A recently established company "Hallucommunication News Agency Limited" and an idea bank is seeking the patnership of interested writers, who are overly creative and ambitious, (200 Percent Liberal and has no Limitations). And as well fearless and willing to work all day.

With a plan to genuinely storm the media industry, interested individuals with the above mentioned characteristics are implored if the are interested in this adventure that is BANK for the future; send in their CVs and a sample of their idea/creation/imagination/writing to: [email protected]

The best part of this business/career opportunity is that you will grow with it and not just walk into a kingdom

(Given our nature, we implore people who are sensitive to issues like religion, marriage, culture, blah...you know the rest to stay away, for we are free individuals....current board members not more than 26yrs old)

A 'Filmmaker' warned an actress pestering him for a shot. He was a laid back man; so he said to her in a calm voice while she was on her knees begging:

"I'm a late comer when it comes to releasing. My films get released late and I don't know why. For even if, I stand on my feet, they won't come out any earlier. And truly my dear, for your sake, I wouldn't want your mouth to get tired; while as well you wail in your mind over a film; saying -'Why, just come...'"

But she really wanted to wail: "Why, just come out." but she was already tired.

Genesis Stone

To be Continued....
We are expecting you.