Ever heard of the saying "nothing ventures,nothing wins" I find it amazing that there are so many people who feel that they will become overnight millionaires just by venturing into online business. What they fail to realize is that those who have made success online have paid the price of hard work through research,deprevation and sometimes loss through scams.This made them develop a knack for knowing online programs that have the potential to yield an income and those that will not, as well as outright scams.

Having said that, I dare add that online jobs is not for everyone because,just like offline,there are intrinsic requirements necessary for success. In this discourse, I will focus on some limiting factors that hinder many from making money online,these are by no means exhaustive.

1) Financial psychology-
There are people who venture online for profit with the notion that you can build something from nothing.They fail to recognize there is a law of sowing and reaping thinking that they can become millionaires overnight even without being familiar with the 'how' and the 'why' money is made on the internet. Among the online ignorant are the cynical who fail to realize that it costs money to make money. Among these are those who classify any program that requires financial commitment on their part and those their untrained minds could not understand as scams. I remember introducing one of the uncomplicated affiliate programs to a man who complained to me on his need to be free from poverty.This fellow replied that he didn't do that sort of program, that he thought I was into something genuine.Something genuine indeed. This is a program that still made me money,yet a man in need of financial liberty thought it is a scam because he is internet ignorant and unwilling to take risk,even an intelligent risk . He would prefer to keep his money in a savings account to risk investing a little fraction for financial upliftment.The difference between the poor offline is translated online.The poor save money,and work for money while the rich invest money and get money to work for them.

2) Financial Temperature-
Some people are making little or no money online because they simply do not believe there is big money to be made. They see,read and hear of entrepreneurs making a million naira monthly or even come across a practicable program with the potential to make them such money but REFUSE to believe that sort of cash would ever be in their bank accounts.This is because their financial thermostat is consistently low. They are locked into taking little or no action when the advertised reward is higher than the money they hope to make in life.

3) Lack of Information-
We are in the information age and every person working online should be an info-preneur with the potential to climb the ladder of their niche business. They should be aware of Joint Ventures and utilize same to their advantage. I term link exchanges,affiliate ventures,internet services as such joint venture.

4) Choice Of Program-
The internet is a big business empire . For one to succeed online therefore,there is need to choose the right business to go into based on the individual's skills,experience and passion. It is obvious that the easiest way to earn money online is through affiliate programs.
For details of one affiliate program that sends money into my local bank account,contact

[email protected] or
[email protected]