Has anyone had experience with Trazadone? I'm currently on Prozac and Mirtazapine, both anti-depressants for symptoms of my depression and borderline personality disorder. I've wanted to come off Mirtazapine for a while as it has caused a lot of weight gain for me and often makes me hungry and hard to feel full up despite what I eat. The drs at my old surgery were unwilling to change my prescriptions, saying they wanted me to be seen by a psychiatrist. However they wouldnt refer me as I was in the process of moving from a hostel into my own place, so the psychiatrist would be for a different area. price of trazadone . I've now registered at the surgery where I've moved to and my new GP is willing to adjust my meds. She said that once my notes have been transferred she thinks she will put me on Trazadone, as like Mirtazapine it has a sedative effect (I had bad sleep patterns before). I realise everyone reacts differently to anti-depressants but would be grateful to hear people's stories of Trazadone, what the common side effects are etc. Thanks