Some years back, Lagos State was one of the most lucrative cities to invest in property business either as an individual or as a cooperate entity. But today, this is not the case. Why? There is now more to it than the physical eyes can see.

Many people have bought one or two properties with their hard earned money only to discover that, the same property has also been sold to other persons as a result of greed and selfishness. You may be even be very lucky to get a genuine landed property to buy but the so-called “ Omorile”(Touts) will never allow you to develop that property peacefully until they have successfully drained you off financially. You will almost pay through the nose or no development will be done on your property.

Please, don’t get me wrong! Am I saying that you cannot still get a genuine land in Lagos? No! Am only letting you know the dangers of buying properties most especially, landed properties here in Lagos. Thus, there has to be a paradigm shift, as Lagos is not only the most lucrative state to buy properties.

I will tell you where some very smart guys are now buying landed properties because of the potential returns on their investments in the near future. There is this wise saying that “Since the hunters have now learnt how to shoot without missing their targets, the Birds have also now learnt how to fly without perching”. What does this mean? There is need for a paradigm shift if you must get different results in life.

Therefore, Asaba, the Capital of Delta State, is now where these smart guys are now buying landed properties because of the construction of a gigantic Airport that is ongoing. So I don’t think it will be a bad option if you follow suite if you truly want a business that has a very good future. Life is all about information and it is only the informed that makes the most out of life.

Lastly, I have done my research and I have picked a reliable property consultant and a legal practitioner that is helping these smart investors purchase these properties in Asaba, Delta State. Below are some the properties that are out for sale. You can always contact them directly buy calling theirs numbers.

1. DESCRIPTION: A bare land measuring 100ft x 50ft
TITLE: Deed of Conveyance & survey plan

2. DESCRIPTION: 2 hectre of land
TITLE: C of O at Asaba

3. DESCRIPTION: Bare land measuring app 3 hectre
TITLE: Allocation paper

4. DESCRIPTION: A filling station at head bridge with C of O. 8
Service points

5. DESCRIPTION: An Uncompleted filling station along Asaba Onitsha Express road on an acre of land
TITLE: Deed of Conveyance & survey plan

6. DESCRIPTION: Acre of land fence round with gate
TITLE: C of O

7. DESCRIPTION: Acre of Land
TITLE: C OF O

8. DESCRIPTION: 100FT X 200FT
TITLE: C OF O

9. DESCRIPTION: land measuring 100ft X 100FT

For more details, call Barr. Odiase on: 08038784639 or Mr. Chuks on: 07037147011.

Incase you want me to be updating you directly on the properties that are available in Delta State, you can send me an email at: [email protected] or call 08035256840.