I want to show only Ten people a newly discovered method that i have been using to import Samsung galaxy S4 for $80 (N14,000) from an Asian trading company. I bet you, you have never seen this before. It is neither aliexpress nor dhgate nor some of those other Chinese websites that make their money hustling on the net.
See a picture of some products I recently imported
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/ocweb/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
Below Are Top Quality Product That You Can Get From This Great Asian Trading Company

1. Branded and unbranded Phones
2. Laptops
3. Brazilian human hair
4. Hand Bags
5. Suits
6. Sandals
7. Phone Charger
8. Power Bank
9. Projector
10.Clothing accessories
11.Computer Accessories
12. Wrist watches
13 Phones/Laptops Batteries.
14 Designer T-shirts
15 Hollandis materials

Inside this report i will be showing you the following...
· How and where to get stuffs like Samsung Galaxy S4 for as low as $80,Samsung Galaxy Tab $85,Samsung Galaxy S5 for $85,Marc Air Book laptop for $200,Apple Iphone for $90,HTC Windows phone for $68,Polo Ralph Lauren for $6.50, and lots more that i cannot be able to write down here because of time and space.
· The 3 merchant websites operated by this Asian trading company.
· Free and direct access to the emails, phone numbers and skype ID's of the sales managers of this Asian trading company so you can easily contact them anytime of the day for enquiries or questions you may have.
· The name, phone number and address of their SISTER COMPANY here in Nigeria that will help you facilitate your dealing quickly without any form of delay.
· The one and only reliable courier company (they work with the trading company) that will ship your goods from Asia down to Nigeria for as low as $4.50(N850) PER KG within 5 DAYS of making payment without any story of customs issues/duties, there by by-passing the greedy DHL,UPS etc and their cut throat prices.
· How to make payments for your goods in NAIRA without you bordering about bank transfer or running around for GTbank MasterCard, UBA AFRICARD or other cards for online payment that may expose account to hackers.
· How you can sell double, even triple the amount of products you intend to import and how to scale up your business to the next level.
This information alone worth more than N65, 000 but i am auctioning it at N3,000 only. Call me on 08068134195 or message me on [email protected] for the deal.