ITS NOT ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU DO BUT HOW YOU DO WHAT YOU DO, WELCOME TO THIS NEW DISCOVERY, I CALL THIS THE facebook MONEY. TAKE CHARGE AS YOU DISCOVER THE unDISCOVERED.

facebook: one of the most popular social website in the universe, which has a reasonable amount of Nigerians as it subscribers has been extensively used since it existence for... i...ts ...basic purpose which has always been meeting and making new friends online.

It testimony is not far fetched, for me, its has been serious fun, while am online, I got to meet new pips and chat with my pals,
Posting ‘inspriratives’ is one thing I never fail to do with my wall, I also get inspired when I read some creative force posted by my friends.

Advancement has just come to the face of it use (facebook).

Just as money seems so essential, there are only two means towards getting it: is either you have a product to sell or a service to render.

In the school of business, publicity is said to be a basic criteria towards the discharge of your product or services.

The oxford dictionary defines publicity as public exposure/ advertising.

For you to gain your target audience, your product or service needs public exposure.
Being on facebook is a cutting edge to sell yourself all over the world.

Over 75% of facebook subscribers has more than 2000 friends on its list, my purpose of this research was to see how facebook can be of more help to man. And it result has been so awesome to the extent that it can serve has an advantage to man in the search of money.

I have deduced that facebook is now a market on it own and can give anybody the required amount of costumer he or she desire.

contd www.changemstchange..com