This is the question being asked by many newbies including me two years ago but until lately have I discovered that there is a thin line between online business and online scams, unfortunately there are more online scams on the internet today than there are online business. Even if I have come to learn this the hard way by paying my hard earned money to unscrupulous Nigerian information marketers, I have come to understand and would want to let other people know that all those programs we see on the internet and on our Nigerian dailies like Hyip, Paid to read programs, Paid to click programs are all scams. The only difference between an online and offline business is the brick and mortar nature of the offline business coupled with the low start up capital involved in the online business. And another good advantage is that online business can be advertised offline through the media and word of mouth which can escalate the growth of whichever business you are about to embark. Now I will tell you the online business I am into that you too can start and start raking in cash day in day out. They are as follows: Bulk Sms- This involves the sending of customized text messages for organizations and individuals. I sell mine at www.airflowsms.com Sales of hosting space - Hosting space are likened to online land where the website (online building) sits upon for the who;e world to see. Information Marketing - This business is a goldmine but for you to last long in it and not to have many enemies, you must be honest with what you sell and please when I mean honest dont go on advertising that you prospect can make $1,000 000 in one week when you can't prove it when the prospect buys it. Though this is a personal encounter between me and some Nigerian information marketers and i am not ready for them now. (hard feelings might be involved) Just keep posted with my post to keep updated. Thanks for reading. www.hycontent.com