Discover The Hidden Secrets Of Doing Broiler Business On
A Small Scale – Starting With 50 Birds Or Less At Your Backyard And How You Can Make A Non-Stop Residual Income On A Monthly Basis Doing The Business
. . . 100% Guaranteed!

Hi friend,

have you ever pondered on the simple arithmetic of success? PREPARATION + OPPORTUNITY = SUCCESS. If you have, then this is a very good opportunity that you must not let pass you by this year; it could be your only chance for that financial breakthrough you’ve been craving and waiting for.

For us at Skiff Concepts, we are committed to bringing to your doorstep, Opportunities geared towards transforming your life, positively and further glorify God in you – This is our principal Goal!

Now lets delve into the business of the day:

* Do you know a little or nothing about Broiler Farming?

* Do you desire an extra income doing this business at home, while you keep your

current job (if any) ?

* Do you desire to go into the business full time?

If you do or do not have the foggiest idea on what it entails, then, I will show you the way to making it a reality by earning gobs and gobs of cash every single month doing this business.

What then is Broiler Farming or Business?

Broiler Farming is an aspect of Poultry Farming – And Poultry Farming is the commercial raising of chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese for their meat and eggs, either on a small or large scale. For hundreds of years, chickens were kept in small flocks for home consumption of eggs and meat, with any surplus sold or exchanged for other produce. Not until the 20th century did poultry farming become commercialized. The production of eggs came first; for years the production of broilers was merely an offshoot, the male chickens being raised until about 10 to 16 weeks old and then sold for meat. It is instructive to note that the Broiler Business started on a commercial scale on the Delmarva (Delaware-Maryland-Virginia) Peninsula and then spread farther south and southwest.

By the beginning of the 21st century the industry was producing approximately 8.6 billion broilers a year, most of them in the southern United States, with an efficiency such that one unit weight of broiler was being produced with fewer than two unit weights of feed. Nearly all broilers are now the offspring of white Plymouth Rock females and dominant white Cornish males.

In Nigeria, the broiler business has come to stay. We have the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s Farm at Otta, Ogun State, TUNS Farm in Osun State, Zartech and Amo Farms in Oyo , respectively, Choice Farms in Lagos, Imo Golden Chicken Farms in Imo State, just to name a few - all of these are in LARGE SCALE BROILER and ALLIED FARMING. And these farms have big patrons found amongst major Eateries in the country. With the above facts on your finger tips, I know you might be wondering how you could also start the business with little capital. Not to worry, that has been taken care of - we also have Small Scale Broiler Farmers like myself and a host of others who rely (at least for now) on patronage from Small Eateries, Restaurants, Individuals and Retailers at the market place to dispose the birds. Oh! I forgot to tell you, I just got acquainted with a new hotel close to my residence (where my small poultry farm is sited) and I’m struggling on a monthly basis to meet the demand. The truth is that such hotels with high demand patronage, usually create alternatives for themselves in order to satisfy their teeming customers on a daily basis or if na you, wetin you go do? No blame dem o! – they must survive, abi no be so?. . . In any case, the essence of my Guide is to help you take that bold step and launch out your own broiler business and start attracting residual income into your coffers just like me.

Believe me, when this business struck the cord in me, I was a bit skeptical – You know the ‘Avian (Bird) Flu’ thing, Stench from the fecal waste, high capital startup, and all the perceived wahala that goes with any poultry biz. But then, as these thoughts made their way into my subconscious, I immediately paused and asked myself some key questions as to the best ways of doing this business without any hassle and yet keep my cash. So, what did I do next? I went straight into months and months of research, trying to find out the following:

1. How do I go into this business with a little startup capital?

2. How do I spend little on the business to maximize profit?

3. Since it is difficult spending about N2000+ weekly on the Broiler feed, how do I produce

my own feed with the same feed components for maximum profit? And so on. . .

After straining my ‘mental muscle’ for months, God brought me favour. And since it is more honourable to share (or give), I decided it most wise to bring to you a Well-Researched And Comprehensive Guide On How You Can Tap Into This Business And Reap Its Bounties.

* WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY ‘GUIDE’

1. How to start your own broiler business and start earning ceaseless cash from the first

2 months (maturity stage).

2. How to source for good broilers to prevent stunted growth.

3. Simple management techniques to guarantee the long life span of your broilers for
maximum profit.

4. A Step-by-step guide on how you can start immediately with as little as
betweenN20,000 to N50,000 and earn about N100,000 to N150,000 after the maturity
stage and even more (depending on your creativity and determination to succeed).

5. Why most people will never make money with this business and how to avoid such
mistakes from day one.

6. The reasonable price tag to fix for a bumper profit.

7. How you can spend just N4,350 producing 6 Bags of your own High Nutrient Broiler
Feed for maximum profit as against N8,600 (for just 4 Bags of Industrialized feed). You can even
produce the feed for SALE to other poultry farmers.

** And lots more that I cannot reveal on a single web page.

This Report is very powerful, I can assure you. What you will receive are pages of power-packed Step-By-Step instructions and methods to achieving all that it promises. Once you ORDER & READ the report, you will know the exact steps to take as well as how to begin earning money on Broiler Business.

You can read this Report (or Guide) today, put what it teaches into practice and literally see results in a short period of time. I have even laid out the steps so that you can begin almost immediately and then take more steps as your profits begin. This Special Report (Guide) comes in PDF Format, which means it can be read on any computer (with ADOBE READER SOFTWARE). You can print it out if you like. So, how much is the Report going to sell for? I can almost hear you ask. But before I reveal that to you, let me ask you – If you consider how much you can make if you lay your hands on this Report, how much can you part with?

· N5,000 ?

· N10,000 ?

· N15,000 ?

· N20,000 ?

I know if I decide to offer it to you at double those prices, I know many people will still order for it. But I won’t do that. . . I’m going to price it at a figure you will be able to afford without blinking an eyelid. I’m going to offer it to you at N2,500, but you must hurry as there are few slots available.

. . . take that BOLD STEP, Now!

YOUR 8 WEEKS
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
:
Try out my Secret Broiler Business Manual for 8 Full Weeks (Maturity Period). If you aren’t making some reasonable money with the strategies. . .If the information is not dead-simple and easily implemented. . . Just e-mail me and I’ll give you a COMPLETE and PAINLESS refund of your complete purchase price. No questions asked, no hassle. I will even ask you to keep the product for wasting your time.
How’s that for taking all the risk. I just ask that you actually implement at least some of the strategies and tips you learn. After all, you can’t expect to make good money without taking some kind of positive action to make it happen.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Pay N2,500 into our Corporate Account at any branch of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Account Name: SKIFF CONCEPTS

Account No.: 324-335320-110
After payment, send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following details:

- Your Name
- Phone No.
· Teller No.
· Functional e-mail address
· Date of Payment
· Branch paid into
It is now my turn to do ALL THE WORK. . .

We will confirm your payment as soon as you notify me.

I will then send your Report (Guide) within 24 hours.

It’s that simple!

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to helping you grow doing this business (whether on a part-time basis or full-time).

I wish you all the best.

Paul Ocheme
MD/CEO, Skiff Concepts

PS: Remember, this opportunity is for ACTION TAKERS! If you snooze, you lose!

Copyright © Skiff Concepts, 2010. All Rights Reserved