"When you join our business, here's what happens. 6 months from now ,you walk into your boss' office,lean back in the chair,put your feet up on the desk, dig in some little scuff marks with your heels, and calmly tell your boss you can't fit him in your schedule any longer.You are resigning , effective today.If they need any help after you leave ,they can call you any Tuesday at your normal consulting rate.Then you leave his office, go out to your desk, pick up your personal stuff, wave good-bye to all your fellow employees who told you it couldn't be done, then hop into your brand-new bonus car.You burn rubber out of the parking lot, zip on down to the bank, pull up to the drive-in teller and say, 'deposit this commission cheque.I don't know...put it in savings or current ....I don't know. I get these things all the time.Then drive home and have a glass of your favorite beverage"Our team is looking for sharp people to partner with us.Membership fee is 37,000Training fee is NilFor more info send a mail to [email protected] stating your request for partnership.Bobwww.a2wnigeria.com/vokebobwww.avenuestowealth.com/vokebob