+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAO!!! YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER

WHAO!!! YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER

I'm happy to inform you that your problems are over! I am an internet marketer and not just ordinary, but i work hard to get my knowledges with adequate research on how to make money online!

I heard about making money online when i was 16 years old! Since that young age i have been researching and looking for ways of possibilities! My first problem is that, i don't have much access to computer! Since i am in boarding house in sec. Schl. But i got a phone Nokia 2626! Which i used to access Google!.

I met a friend online that introduced me to PTC sites, that is pay to click, i was so happy wen he said i wil just be clicking and they wil pay me, i regìstered with them clicking and clicking, bt lo! When i reached the minimum payout, my account was deleted. You may be wondering " r we here to read stories? Not at all but i realy want u to know where i began! I dnt want u to be scam like me that is why i wil show u the easy,convienient and legal way Online busines u can do and get paid directly to ur bank a/c!
    l

How to make money online

With all this PTC scam! I never relax! I kept my track, another problem i had was that i have no mentor, nobody available to guide me, nobody to call and ask questns!. When their is no possible ways, though i was introduce to som ways bt i dnt understand how evrytin works.

I wrote my waec the next year! And i am at home , i have full time for my research! Let me tel u, their is a secret in online busines, u must be committed and ready to "Fail" oh! Its sound somehow! Though its nt ideal bt its a must!.

I tried so many methods and i only picked those that suit me. When i was doing my research i seperate a big note exercise book. And whenever i am online i wrote everything i saw.

But my success began in the year 2009! I started putting those documented strategies to work. My first money online was $50, from Affliate marketing and now i am now a stable and proffesional netpreneur, i own so many website,blogs and mobile sites! And i now know the real and convienient niche that wil be gud for newbie,

if you just want to venture to online business and u start BLOGGING you are wasting your time

if you just want to venture to online business and u start AFFLIATE marketing, you r wasting ur precious time

if you just want to venture to online business and u start buying "MAKE €10,000 OVERNIGHT ebook" oh! U wil just waste your time

if you just want to venture to online business and u start GOOGLE ADSENSE, google will disable your account overnite

But friend what can you do?
    l

Google Adsense

The only thing u can do is start from scratch! A guy asked me to teach him step by step on how to make money online and the first question i asked was "how many have u tried" she said so many! And i asked Again "how many time have u been scamed?" she said twice! Now i think she is experienced! And i take my time to explain what she need to do. She is now happy! A lady internet marketer! ,

If you are serious about making money online. Firstly u have to erase that doubting mind. Just be optimistic, do u know their r some uni. graduates that neva use their certificates bt only depend on online business?
    l

Re: WHAO!!! YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER

You have to accept my appologies for nt updating my thread! I was so very busy with my new mobile chatting and dating site! Created just to lecture my members how they can tap from my experience to make money online. .Its a mobile site so if u r with your mobile phone quickly register at www.cashlecture.wapka.mobi
    l

yeah! I will neva waste ur precious time again! And mind u. I dnt ask u to buy ebooks, but i'm commited to help at least 2 people start making money online, if u hv been scammed so many times and u loose up. Or probably u r the type that never believe in making money online.
    I, omoluwabi oluwadahunsi will prove you wrong presently! I am just like u. I never dream i culd write this type of content , i never believed i could own so many websites and blog like this www.ebookvilla1..com and this www.facebookpilot..com and this www.blogbuilder4u..com and this www.cashschool.com and this www./80dollarsperhour and my mobile www.cashlecture.wapka.mobi
    l

It's nt nightmare, i desired for it, i pursue it and i grab my gr8 chances! Are you ready to tap 4rm my credibility. What of if i save u of all the scam out there!

What of if i take u by hand and save u 4rm the stress of researching til infinity.

Because i also pass ur stage and i know what u hv passed thru in pursuing online wealth.

Accept the fact that their is so many "FREE" dollars inside the www world! I am glad today cos if i need 100k this mnth i know the right key i can type.
    Okay! ...Let me share with you one of my poem!

Titled: TREES THAT BEAR DOLLARS
    ==@==@===@==@===@==@===@==@=Their is a three i saw that bears currency

ii currency like dollars and euros, but the problem is that, few people have access to it.

iii The three is located inside a big box and at times a flat tool. Fenced with a zig zag alphabet just like this \|/ \|/ \|/ ,

iiiithe fence is nt easy to cross bt once crossed the fruit is under your control

iiiii If you need the fruit daily let your name be "Information marketing"
    if you need the fruit weekly let your name be CPA (cost per action ) Marketing, but if you need the fruit every month you will have so many names, like Affliate marketing, pay per click (PPC) and Article Marketing.
    ==@==@===@==@===@==@===@==@=composed by oluwadahunsi

If any internet marketer go tru my poem above. Am sure he will shake his heard and say "exactly the deal"

l

Enough bluffs and "about me quote" you can realy know wat i realy meant until u received your 1st,2nd and 3rd payment! If you need daily money. Start information Marketing!

What is information marketing! You need to be creative! To supply an info. Product! Its easy. Presently i have about 150 brand new info product created by me that has never seen light. I'm sure wen i explore it out people wil savvy it up.

If you r a newbie.. I wil like to show u hw u can forget the rest and start making money online today. But b4 i continue drop your questions. Cos am sure if you read till now u must be serious about making money online. Mind u. I am nt "No All" or a make 1m dollar today" coach, bt i can teach u. Hw to make money online with wat u have in ur brain. right now.
    l

+ Reply