Everyone has realized how important Smartphones and Tablets are for both enterprises and the users and this is a huge motivation factor for companies to start developing and publishing apps just to connect with their audience. Sun has a great Java tutorial located here: The Java Tutorials. And if I did purchase it, they will even take my app and submit it to the iPhone and Android markets for me, so anyone can download it. I bought another one, this time from a different manufacturer.You can hire a local developer, or you can do what I did and pull from the talent found on online freelancing sites. Now it is the requirement of global village to throw your product on every corner of village.android application developers article, android app development, core android apps, mobile enthusiastsinternet marketing, internet and businesses online, marketing, business, mobile computing, computers and technology, health, finance, video games, tech tutorials, science, tech, mobile applications, weight loss, software, computers, communications, cell phones, technology, outsourcing, mobile cell phone, programming, information technology, web development01-1Iphone Application Development A Beginner's GuideUnfortunately there is no one right answer... we're in a constantly evolving environment. After being asked a few times I've decided to put all the information together in a list. After downloading and using such app, the user says - this is crap.Viewpoints - The Blue Jackal and the Lion: This app is an iOS incarnation of the classical Indian tale The Blue Jackal. One of the things holding the phone back before was its lack of an app market but that is no more. In many countries, it is still the most reliable system when it comes to phones for business use. You can develop ones for Blackberry, or the Android market later when you are rinsing.