+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Utilize the power of compound to revolutionize your finances

Utilize the power of compound to revolutionize your finances

Soccer trading or betting as some will prefer to call it is a very convenient way to utilize the power of compound interest. Those who know what they are doing start making it in one month with good account management. The whole thing is very easy. I have attached a brief analysis. Download the attachment then continue reading.

GUIDE TO ANALYSIS
    Assuming you are starting with #30k or $176

Good risk management says you should not trade/bet with more than 30% of your bank (your entire deposit) which is 52.

Assuming that you only succeed in making 40% profit each week (very easy) on your trading line, you would have made a profit of roughly 16% on your overall account each week. repeat the process using 30% of your bank each week and you would have made your money after one month. I have always maintained that soccer biz is big biz. many people lose money because they bey instead of trade.

If you really want to learn how to make money from soccer, contact me. I will put you through the basics free of charge. If you want to go a step further to make it a real biz then you can get tips that will make you confirmed money every week. The tips are as shown below:

Lov Ham v Sandnes Ulf NORWAY DIVISION 1 26 Jun 2011

Lov Ham are level on points with bottom side Randaberg and come into this game without a win in their last seven attempts. In fact they’ve now lost their last four league games, scoring 2 and conceding 10 in the process. Clearly this is a team with problems. Ulf are in seventh place and despite a poor away record, which reads 1.0.4, they won their last away game. Either side of that away victory they also won three home games, so they come into this fixture with four league wins in a row. By no means a banker, this selection is more about Lov Ham’s terrible form and Ulf’s recent winning streak, combined with odds that look severely overpriced to me. Away win.

Verdict: Away win at $2.88 Outcome: WIN Result 0-3

Minimum of ten tips like this are sent out every week. You would lose some definitely but your wins will outweigh your losses leading to overall profit. The tips cost about 500 bucks per month. so cheap. So if you interested check me up. Check my signature for my email. You will be in charge so no risk of some one running away with your money. Trust me, there is nothing like it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply