FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY WITH DAILY GUARANTEED EARNING FOR EVERY ONE.

The Market Deposit Account System helps a trader to make daily profit, starting from $1.00 to $300.00 and above from the market, even without the trader being physically involved in daily trading, depending on the daily profit rate the trader has. The minimum daily profit returns starts from $1.00 and above. And the Market Deposit Account can be opened either in Dollars, Euro, and Pounds or even in your local currency (of any nation in the world). So the choice of currency is left for a trader to make.

HOW DOES THE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT WORK?
The Market Deposit Account System is more of trader's market account generating currency by the help of special market index software, than the trader being personally involved in trading.

How?
Each day, an account deposit enters the market's daily trade to participate in the financial activity of that day. At the end of every market index, there is either a positive or negative index that decides traders' profit or loss. The number of positive indexes a market account is able to pick brings about that particular account's daily profit.
In the FXpip Market, traders Market Accounts are built with special market index software that enable traders account to target and pick much number of positive indexes. Therefore, deposit accounts become risk-free once a trader’s market account is under the market index bullish and bearish system software. In this case, machine generates. This is why the market system can still give a minimum daily profit of $1.00 at a maximum negative index flow. This means; the highest negative index can only reduce profit to minimum of $1.00, and high positive index gives above $100.00 and $200.00 daily. The least account starts from the minimum daily profit return ($1.00) upward. But you can also create an account that starts with the daily profit of $10.00 or $100.00.

NOTE: no market trading is naturally risk-free. Your market account becomes risk-free only if it is traded by the market index bullish and bearish system software. And that is what all FXpip Market Deposit Accounts are built with. This is why the initial daily profit comes at minimal rate, but increasable.

If you need the whole manual on how the "market account deposit" works then send me a mail with your name,phone number,city and i will send it to you free of charge, on [email protected] or 08033424980,07054185051 Note that i am not going to charge you any dime to show you how everything works.

RECOMMENDATION.
“I waited and tested this trade to see how it works and pays before I decided to write this manual. And I tell you; it works and pays with ease. To prove this; I used my personal live account to give all the illustrations in this manual. All graphical illustrations are screenshots of my live market account and they are real. The system is truly a daily earning for everyone. It takes just a working day to prove it. Read through this manual with good attention. The market is real”.
-Daniel Stephen (07033713360)