+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Steps on How to make N8M in 7 months with 37k initial capital

Steps on How to make N8M in 7 months with 37k initial capital

The following steps am about to show you will certainly give you more income than most people usually get monthly. Even those your friends working in the oil industry will envy you in this year.Why? Because you don't work like them but you earn more than they do in US Dollars every week. Step 1. You need to be in the midst of millionaire friends Step 2. You need to work with them and tap into their circle of influence Step 3. You need to do what they do every day.I am in this circle already. I am looking for a team of sharp people who share this vision to make N8M in 7 months. I will train and coach them and together with my millionaire friends give them all they need to achieve it. I am not looking for everybody.Only people who are truly committed to achieve this in 7 months.If you meet the criteria , click on the link below and lets get started. Creating Wealth

Re: Steps on How to make N8M in 7 months with 37k initial capital

Read the following testimony below

My name is Ijeoma Chukwu blessed with 5 kids ( 4boys & 1 girl ) and a lovely Husband - Emmanuel Chukwu who is also a leader in Avenues to wealth. We both joined the business in 2008. I used to work in a PAY - TV company - TREND TV as a marketing manager while my husband had his own private business.

Having worked with this company for 10 yrs, I was tried of my job because I could not achieve financial freedom, I was payed "salary" - A take home that never gets home. My children were suffering in the hands of house helps. I had no time for my marriage, family & friends. So I was looking for an opportunity that would afford me both time & financial freedom.

Going through my mail one Sunday afternoon, I saw a mail that the company was going to launch soon. I read through the mail and what really got me interested was the fact that I can earn weekly in dollars and that was simply what I was looking for. I quickly resigned from my job and kick started the business not minding that I did not fully understand how it works. I just wanted to be a success !. And less than 5 weeks, I broke the records by becoming the first platinum in the world.

My huband who is my downline, also doing well in the business, equally resigned from his business and in no time, became a platinum member. Both of us are doing the business full time! In less that 3 yrs, we have moved from a ZERO to HERO. We have bought brand new cars with our earnings, properties, new home, new lifestyle. Infact, our lives have changed. Our children are in best schools. We have travelled to these countries on an all expenses paid trip vacations by the company - Egypt, Mauritius, India, Maldives, Singapore, Dubai & Thailand. Some of the trips we went with our children.

However, we are proud to say that we have affected the lives of the people who joined us in the business. . We have produced the hightest number of platinums so far. We have over 13 platinums in our team who are now financially free and we have over 17,000 members in our team who are in different ranks.

We thank God for a A DREAM COME TRUE !

The testimony above is truly amazing

Read the testimony below

My name is Chika Ukpaka. Username: Unstoppable.

I managed a small telecom service business. In my pursuit for success, I had grown the business to three different locations. I was thinking about how to make the best of this small business, when I met an old friend. He was looking really good and confident. When I asked him what was responsible for the changes, he said he was a member of Avenues to Wealth.

I didn't waste any time joining. I had little or no knowledge of MLM's, but I focused on building a team with support from my leaders and armed with courage. With time, our team had become so strong I had become a Platinum Distributor and then a Global Platinum Partner. The weekly income of thousands of dollars has given me an unstoppable financial strength to improve my life and to help others. I've had the privilege to also travel to many other countries with A2W. I can boldly say that I am living my dream. I am fulfilled and I am unstoppable!

This business is truly amazing

Read the testimony below

I was working on Plan A, doing a 7am - 10pm career job with a high-flying Blue Chip company. The salary was good with a very attractive working environment. I had all that a good job could offer, but no life of my own. No time for my family or friends, no time to pursue my dreams and of course no time for vacations. I wanted more. . . more time, more freedom, and to be able to impact my community.

Then came along Avenues To Wealth! Six months after joining A2W, I exited the rat race! It has been one exciting story after another - weekly earnings, several all-expense paid vacations and unforgettable memories. I made my way from Bronze to the prestigious club of GLOBAL PLATINUM PARTNERS! I have finally found a place where I can impact lives, build a bright financial future and live out my dreams. I now have a life of my own, thanks to Avenues to Wealth.

Read the testimony below

My name is Adeolu Akinyemi, husband of one Temitope Akinyemi (Platinum Distributor) and father of 2. I'm almost 3yrs in the business. I was totally inactive for 7 months, my business was comatose. I became a platinum distributor 4 months after the comatose stage and have been passionately building my business ever since. I believe that no one has an excuse for not excelling in this business. I have seen drivers, illiterates and even deaf people doing this business.

I reluctantly paid for my privilege pack, when I finally did out of respect for the person introducing me, I made up my mind not to drive the business. I had been involved with "Network Marketing" before and I did not like either the sour taste of failure of the after taste of what people perceived as success. I made up my mind that never again!

While I was facing other businesses and getting constant reminders from people already building their business, I had a life changing experience that made me decide to pay closer attention to this business model (feel free to ask me when you see me). I decided that not only was I interested in the product possibilities that the company had to offer, but I had become a convert of the Network Marketing model. I believe in this industry, love the model and became not only a student of it, but a teacher of teachers.

In this business I have had the privilege of making friends, making money and making people. Thanks to Avenues to Wealth, I have been able to afford and maintain what many people call their dream cars - a Range Rover and a CRV. I have been able to invest in Real Estate and own some assets I'm really proud of. I've enjoyed breath taking vacations with my wife in Egypt, India, Mauritius, UK, India, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, Maldives e.t.c.- this is someone who could not afford a honeymoon out of Nigeria. I have been able to support many to become millionaires, I have sponsored a number on my ticket for all expense paid 5 star vacations, I have touched lives. More importantly, I am living the life of my dreams and confident that the future is bright, owning my time and having the liberty to serve God and country without fear or limitations.

If you have a dream, Avenues to Wealth is a vehicle. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, let's go together. It's been a pleasure guiding many people to succeed in this business and it's my pleasure to share my testimony with you all. With all I have achieved, I still know, that today is the worst day of the rest of my life. There is more ahead!

God bless you!

If you haven't read the testimonial above , then please do so

Have u read the testimonial story above?

Have you read the various testimonies above? you can see more at www.avenuestowealth.com/vokebob

what exactly is your goal in 2012. If you want to make money then click on the link above

Amazing.This business is mind blowing

This is trully amazing

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast