+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Start Making At Least $200/day within 7 days (100% Whitehat)

Start Making At Least $200/day within 7 days (100% Whitehat)

Yes, the thread title says it crystal clear, I am going to sell you a wonderful method to make you minimum of $200 a day. This is not just a random eBook for making money online; this is THE eBook that will show you how to make a fortune with no investment.

Today is a day to remember, because it’s the date when I first introduced:

“Your Ticket to Making a Fortune Online!”
    How to Earn $200/Day Within a Week

Naija Hot Jobs Forum is highly privileged to be the first forum to lay the hands on this eBook, which will definitely be your ticket to making at least $200 a day.

Let’s calculate how much you will earn if you’re making $200 a day:

$200 x 7 days = $1400 a week
    $200 x 30 days = $6000 a month
    $200 x 365 days = $73,000 a year

Could you use this extra money?

On top of that, this is only the WORST scenario of this method. You might be seeing yourself earn as much as $1000 a day with too little work! Imagine if you’re making $1000 a day, that’s $365,000 a year!

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Is this method Whitehat?
    - Absolutely, 100% yes!

2. Can I earn more than $200 a day?
    - Yes, totally! Most likely, within one month you can double or triple your earnings very, very easily!

3. Will this method ever get saturated?
    - No, this does not involve everyone spamming the same group of people, so each person will have their own targeted audience.

4. Does this method work for people all over the world?
    - Yes, this method is International and will work about just anyone, as long as you have an Internet connection!

5. Does it require any investment?
    - No, not at all, no investment!

6. Does this method involve CPA lead, Adsense or anything that you have to get approved for?
    - No, it doesn’t, no CPA or Adsense, or anything that needs to get you approved first.

7. Should I have my own domain for this method?
    - No, you shouldn’t! All you need is an e-mail address and some time.

8. Do I need traffic, visitors or referrals to earn money?
    - No, not at all, it has nothing to do with traffic or referrals.

9. How much time is required to make $200 dollars a day?
    - If you follow what I have laid out in the book, you shouldn’t have to work more than 30 minutes per $200 you make.

10. If I’m stuck when I’m trying out this method, can you assist me?
    - Absolutely! On the eBook you will get access to an e-mail which you can use to contact me and I will help you with anything at all!

11. How can I make the payment for the eBook?
    - You can pay to GTB.

12. How do I get paid?
    - You get paid directly from your customers, so you choose when and how they pay you.

If you have any other questions which are not answered here, please feel free to ask!

Now, how much does this genius eBook cost?

You will be earning $200 a day, it’s more than commonsense to sell it for at least double, right? Wrong! $400 is way too much for any eBook, even if it’s as good as this one.

Okay, then $200! Still no, I earn enough money online and since you’re reading this thread, you probably don’t. $200 is nothing compared to the value of this eBook, but still, we’re trying to keep it realistic.

$100?! No! I love this forum and I want this eBook to be more affordable by anyone!

I have the perfect price, and it’s extraordinary: N1,500

I understand that to some people this might seem like a lot, but it really isn’t! It’s not even a quarter of what you will make in one day! When you will be making at least $73,000 a year from this method alone, N1,500 will seem like a tiny price to pay for such a wonderful method! And believe me, you will be thankful to yourself for getting this one-of-a-kind eBook!

Make your payments payable to:

Modebe Daniel C.
    Account No: 4314560291590
    Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank

For more call 08032344791

Re: Start Making At Least $200/day within 7 days (100% Whitehat)

more info,pls [email protected]

What more info do you want? Ask your questions here.... And I hope to be online to answer them

Wow this is amazing.

50 people have been able to make their own order and have grabbed their own copy of the ebook. I wonder why you guys are wasting time already. with over 150 views on this thread, don't you think its amazing?

Hit me up now and get your own ebook.

I will stop it very soon because I don't want too much people to know about it. So I am still selling it and it is still open.

Make your payment and call me now to get your ebook mailed to you ASAP.

Dan

I just want to appreciate you all for all the calls and orders... This is to inform all that it is still open to all so keep making that call and placing your order... Its just N1,500..

I want to appreciate everyon for the response to this thread. I just hit 70 sales. But some others called me and told me they can't afford N1,500 therefore, I have decided to heed the the plea. In this vain, I have decided to reduce this to N500. And I will allow this to run for only the next one week after which, i will stop talking about this. Like I said i dont want everyone to know about this money making method. Will be expecting your calls.

If you have not picked up your own copy of this amazing ebook, you better do so because I will be taking it off this week. Based on my record, 76 people have picked it up.

In case you said it was very expensive, i have reduced to N500 only. Now you can pick up your own copy.

Order now while it is still available.

Dan

People beware..this guy is a complete scammer,i paid him for parked domain since july and till date nothing happened,he will pick his calls and keep promising you ,by wasting your credits ,please beware .and you daniel modebe God will judge,i believe by now you must have exhausted the 3,000 and expect nemesis from God!

Amazing Mr Seun. This is the least place i thought you will ever visit to blackmail me. Let me ask you a question and everyone who cares to be a part of this;

When in a situation the service you rendered worked for every other person except for one person what do you do? Definitely the person would call you a scam.

Secondly, Google usually does what it calls website indexing using its search spiders. During this process, most sites are thrown off the search engines and reindexing begins. The process of reindexing can take long. But once a site in reindex, full free traffic begins. You can check out my forum and blog at www.onlinemarketinginfo.org and www.onlinemarketinginfo.org/blogs. These two sites have not been index. Search my page on google.com and you will realize that the only places you will find my website are the ones that i left address directly and it gave me backlinks (not up to five).

Everyday I am trying to get my website to be reindexed so that who ever I connect my website to will have free traffic in less than 48hrs. so neat a trick. Mr. Seun your blogs cpanetworksol..com and powertechng..com had started getting traffic based on my website statistics just before google threw off my page for the purpose of reindexing.

If the aim was not achieved, does it mean I am a scam? Only a piper detects its tone.

Mr. Seun you have insulted me but I wouldn't. All I will say is grow up and change your mentality. Remember you told me that you weren't going to pay me in full. You were going to pay me the balance of N1,500 when you start seeing results. So where did 3,000 you paid me come from? Who is lying now?

Anyway, I have presented my case to everybody who cares to read through. Place judgement and I am willing to accept.

+ Reply